2

I am right behind Maura as we go down the elevator to the basement. Maura gets out first in her heels, pencil skirt and blouse with her purse. She can still get my dick to get hard especially when I am close to her abs she knows.  She is swaying her hips purposely.

Jane you can have a seat here while I go change and do my job. Jane dinner at our home at 6:30. I like that. Jane bring a bag to stay over night so we can work on releasing your wood. Okay and I am looking forward to it.

I take a seat and Maura leaves.

Hi Jane. Hi Christina.  I see we have you to be a spectator from here I  am told. Yes. We will get the answers as we always do. Bye Jane.  Bye Christina.

I am examining Albert Evans male Caucasian age 38 years old. He collapsed in court today from a heart attack. My team and I  will determine what caused his heart attack.

I get on Maura's landline and call the firm specifically my nieces landline in her office.

Avery Rizzoli. Baby girl I am at the sheriff's waiting to find out what caused Albert Evans to have a heart attack and die this morning in court.

I heard what happened

I heard what happened. His wife Alberta was here and paid his bill. She is heart broken and rightfully so. Auntie you getting to see your wife cutting up a corpse again.  Yes and wish it wasn't and he was still alive. I am taking tomorrow off and won't be reachable.  Enjoy yourself and be safe. I will.  Love you.  Love you too.

I hung up and decided to order some flowers for Maura's office, since she is a sucker for them. They said they would have it here in three hours .
Time flew bye.

I have a delivery for a Dr. Maura Isles.

Maura removes her gloves and mask and says she is her.
She thanks them and he hands her the flowers. She brings them to the office and places them on the table. 

Hmmm that is strange

Hmmm that is strange.  What is strange Maur? No card.  Do you like them? Of course,  I do. I am was hoping you would. J thank you.

Maura gets closer to me and kisses me .