7

I woke up thirsty and made my way to the kitchen.

Hi Katelyn thirsty too? Yes Beth and couldn't fall back to sleep. Beth you have a gorgeous body just all natural. Thank you. You do too. Beth are you tired as you can't fall back to sleep for awhile? I can or can't be. It depends on you.  What are you thinking? I was thinking we could put some shoes on and a Tshirt and go to the woman cave just you and I so we can explore one another. Are you up for that? Yes but let me get my shoes and Yilena's shirt since hers is longer .I will tell Maura she was waking up to use the restroom.  Okay!
We left.

Maura your sister and I are going to go to woman cave. Okay let me get you the key and you know the alarm code right? Yes , I do. Make sure you both take your guns,  flashlight and some extra clothes. The place has wood inside and more in the back covered up  . There is food in there for a week. Please let my wife know.  I will. Enjoy yourself and take your time.  I almost forgot take your cell and charger too. I will thank you for reminding me. Your welcome . I will turn the alarm off and on and you can lock it.

I kissed Beth as she was leaving the bedroom and closed the door.

Babe you and Jane will be here by yourselves. I am going to go with Beth to the cave. Okay, be safe.  I will.  I won't count you for any meals tomorrow.  I will leave my car keys in the kitchen if you two want to go somewhere. Thanks.

I kissed my wife and left.

Maura turned the alarm off and we just have to lock it. Rony said we could use her car if we would like and won't count on us for any meals.

We exit the cabin and Beth locks the door after she turns the alarm on. We run to the cabin with my flashlight because it's cold. Katelyn unlocks the door and turns the alarm off while I lock the door.

 Katelyn unlocks the door and turns the alarm off while I lock the door

We enter the kitchen after setting everything down.
I pickup Katelyn and place her on the counter I pull her shirt over her head . She is totally naked. 

Beth we need to put firewood and open the vent. You don't move. 
Beth gets wood and places it into the fire place with paper and lights the paper and tosses cotton balls with Vaseline on the wood.

All done. 

Dang the sensor lights are bright.  I  am going to close the curtain.

I come back and Katelyn looks at me . I  lick my lips and remove her shoes and spread her legs. Shit she is trimmed and wet. I get closer and start fingering her with 2 digits and place my other hand on her neck bringing her closet to my face and start kissing her little kisses nothing aggressive.  I want her first time with me to be slow and special not wham bam and done. I  start kissing hee errogenous zone , hee neck,  hee ear lobes and concentrate on those areas for now.

Beth I am coming. I know I  feel you. She is making sounds . I add 2 more leaving my thumb out to run over her nub.This pushes her over the edge and she screams as well as the coyotes howling. I continue not letting up even after she comes three times. I finally pull out.

Katelyn suck my fingers.

I start nibbling on each breast and  sides giving them attention . When she moans again is when I start sucking and leaving small hickeys . One breast is done and it has the initial EDS which is my initials for Elizabeth Davis Salas. I move to her other and mark hee dark with the capital letter B. I than lick each areola turning my tongue and making moan louder. I pick her up and put hee over my shoulder smacking her buttocks hard and soft.

Beth I apologize for squirting on Yilena's  shirt. Don't be if this shirt could talk, it would tell you all the liquid and food that's been on it.

I  place her on the bed close to the headboard. I remove everything and  now I am nude.
I adjust the pillows so they support my back with my legs on one side of her each.

Katelyn use me as your pillow. I start flicking her nub before I enter hee with two fingers go in and out until she comes on my fingers and hand . This time I suck my fingers and lick my hand. I start twisting her nipples than palming both breasts.

Beth it's my turn. Not yet precious.  Scoot down so we can 69 each other so I can eat you out and fuck you with my tongue.  You're not to touch me . This is all about you. When we wake up for lunch than it can be my turn .

She did what I  asked hee and I rocked her world a few times.  I finally stopped and moved to get up to kiss her and use the restroom, wash and dried my hands, gargle, and brush my teeth. After I came out,  she did the same. I asked her to snuggle with me. I kissed her and told I wanted this to be special for her.

Beth it was you were so gentle mostly and it felt good.  You respected me and that is rare. I will remember my first time with you. I was hoping you would. I  turned the heater on while you were in the bathroom. I didn't want to keep waking up to put more firewood . I know I  felt the cold air before the hot air came out. Here is some Gatorade . I already drank my. I want you hydrated before we go to sleep precious. Thank you.

I drank the Gatorade and placed the empty plastic bottle on the ground.

She fell asleep with one leg and one arm draped over my body.