38-heated argument!

"Have you heard there are five new students in the S rank class"

"You mean they were able to hold their own against Tania the devil,no way"

"Yeah I heard the explosions we heard from earlier were caused by them"

"Really that's so amazing"

"That's not amazing,we were almost hit by a tsunami while we were in class"

"I heard they are royalty and powerful nobles"

"As expected,ahh I wanna meet them so bad,do you think they are hot"

"Of course, nobles always are".

It was lunchtime and the cafeteria were full of gossip as the students discussed the appearance of five new S class students. This was a shock because S rank are really powerful individuals and through the previous years of the school there have only been ten who are in their forth year and are pretty famous. So to suddenly have five of them at once and first years at that was a shock to the rest of the school.

In a classroom five individuals were seated in the front row as a pixie went by attending to each of their injuries. A cat shifter stood in front of the classroom grinning as if she had the best moment of her life. She did though cause these five students are the first to hold their own against her and actually make her get serious and have fun.

"You know I speak for everyone when I say that I really underestimated pretty boy over there like you gave me the most fun", Tania commented as Saivon finished healing the prince and moved on to the young lord who was hissing in pain the whole time.

"Hiss~,I get it teacher but did you really have to slam me into the ground, what if my handsome face would have permanently been ruined"(young lord Hamiris)

"Yeah we are princesses how could you just treat us like that,hiss~ow my arm I think it's broken"(princess Souron)

"Although the spinning was fun just not the pain afterwards"(princess Shailene)

"It was an honor to battle such a powerful warrior, I ask that you may train us well teacher "(prince Tarun)

"Yes pain brings about growth and yeah I'm really glad you guy are our class this time for sure we will win the tornament ", teacher Talia said with a grin. Mr Saivon finished healing the winny princess and turned to Ray asking if he needed healing as well but the former just shook his head no. Saivon nodded and floated to stand besides Tania,he snapped his fingers and the student's torn dirty clothes and their bodies were clean making them sigh relieved.

"Are you sure you are okay pretty boy?", Tania questioned to the white figure

"My name is Ray first of all,and yeah apart from all my insides being shaken forcebly I'm fine "Ray responded and the teacher nodded and Mr Saivon began to inform his class.

"So you all are now fully guaranteed S rank students and there are ten more students who are of the same rank in the whole academy,they are your seniors and you will meet them later"

"The academy has a direct cooperation with the Kingdom's adventurer guild and the guild shares some of it's mission with the school which you guys and other rank students of all years will take as a form of training"

The academy does this to give it's students the most experience so that they do not face trouble once they graduate. You will be the same as adventurers and will be given rewards for completing different mission and your student cards may also be used to trade in the guild"

"You will only attend classes during weekends were we as your teachers will assist you in improving your skills and giving you new information but the rest of the week is for you to spend as you wish,you can take on missions or you may use it as training but we encourage you to take at least one mission in two months for the experience"