Ichi

(no pov )

It was a normal day for the kouga tribe, when they spotted a young woman no older than seventeen with strange clothes and a unique mark on the right side of her face . So they did what they would do they took her in and gave her somewhere to sleep in. At the same time they found a young boy with blue hair with a flute hanging around his neck . They took him in as well , the leader of the group sat and waited for them to wake up

(Aladdin pov)

'huh where am I ',"I see your wake now "an old woman said to me "where am I miss lady ?". "You're in the plains dear", "oh". That's when I heard an quite yawn to mright
Only to see an young teen next to me she had (hair color)hair with red tips and her eyes where hetero the left one was (eye color) while the right was (maroon) she had an mark on the right side of her face.she wore an yellow/orange kimono top and black hakuna pants with an white string like blet keeping it up she also wore an pair of hanafuda earring not just that blut the rule around her it's black but with tint of an deep red like splashes on it . But the the little birds like butterflies they were hot and raidiance of power 'who is she'. "I see you're awake too... now what's your name young ones ?" The old lady asked "my name is Aladdin what's yours ?" I asked the old lady "My name is Baba but you can call me granny ". She said , " now what is your name young woman?"Baba asked the female next to me. "My name is (name) tsugikuni " she spoke she had an calm voice it was very smooth and relaxing to hear. " Hey lady how far dose it take to get to balbad form here ?" I asked again." Oh child it will take months to get here on foot but on wagon an few weeks "granny told me . "Not for me I only take me an few days just by running "(name) said to her . I looked at her in shock 'how is she that fast and how strong is she ' I thought. " Is that so Tsugikuni-san and are you by chance royalty?" Granny said "yes I was but ran. Away due to certain things...."(name) said to granny "I see well do you want to stay for an bit young one's" granny asked me "sure!" I replied "yes I would be delighted to ... granny"(name) to her as well.

{Time skip to an few weeks }

(Name pov)

It's been an few weeks since I have arrived in the nomadic village of the plans , everyone was nice and very kind,to me but the boy his name was Aladdin right? Well I could tell just by looking at him that he is an magi like me. And the facts I have fan girls as well they would often talk to me but I just stand there not moving at all. " O nēchan I have an question for you "Aladdin said to me I was doing daily chores for the tribe witch is chopping up wood and hunt for food . "Yes Aladdin?"I asked him "are you an magi too? oh why your rukh red and black? If you are why do you have an sword ?"....'thats alot of questions*sweat drops*'. As I looked down at the child in front of me well I'm very tall for my age Im 17 years old and stood at 6'1 in height . "Yes I'm half magi and half demon and as for my rukh I don't know and I use my sword cause it's the only way I can use magi or breaths"I answered all of his questions. "Ehhh that's so cool O nēchan". He told me so I picked him up and lifted him up into the sky as he gave me an closed eye smile . I frozed this remind me of them ......
"O nēchan why are you crying?". 'huh I'm crying?', I touched my face only to feel tears running down ."it's fine you just remind me of someone "I told him he just looked at me with worry . " It's okay Otōto I am fine I'm okay " I told him again.

(Aladdin pov)
"Are you sure O nēchan "I looked at my older sister figure with slight worry for her I can tell that she had a lot of emotions buried deep down but her face is always emotionless held alittle emotion.but it's very rare to see her angry is ways always calm and laid back. But she never smiled except an few times. "Well if you say so O nēchan"I told her ." Hey O nēchan can I ask you one more thing?". She looked at me with her hetero eyes and said "yes you can ". " Can you join me to find my friend Alibaba?" 'please say yes please say yes please say yes' I thought ".... Of course I'll join you Otōto" she replied to me ." Huh I not it- wait you coming with me O nēchan!". She nodded her head yes "yay I can't wait for you to meet him " I was jumping up and down in- joy.