𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Good it should stay that way, and what are you still doing here anyways the other lawyer left and so should you" Mariah said catching me by surprise.

I grabbed my purse and walked out "where you goin" setty asked "home I gotta watch my lil sister" I replied and setty understood.

I nearly even knew dougie why should I even care?

⭐️

Making my way inside the apartment it was nice and silent, just how I liked it. No disruptions, no yelling, no nothing. Changing out of my red dress I put on a dark blue tang top and some pajama pants.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

_____________________
Dougie B
Bronx, Ny
11/5/21
_____________________

"Why ain't she picking up" I groaned now frustrated "maybe it's for the better" Kay shrugged "nigga fuck up you dead don't fuck wit Mariana for no reason" Blovee said annoyed on how rude kay was being for no reason.

"I'll ask Alexis what she's doin" Blu said and I nodded in response. I was getting annoyed on why she wasn't answering me or didn't even tell me bye. "She's asleep" Blu said "ight" I replied.

⭐️

I was now knocking at Mariana's apartment door. Horrible idea I know but I can't help it, I just got out of jail and now she's being distant with me even if I never did anything.

"Que eres?" Some lady who looked exactly like Mariana, "um señora i don't speak spanish" I said looking around "Alexis ven y habla no sé qué me ta diciendo" her mom said "oh my god dougie your back" Alexis said as she hugged me "you really want to get rid of me that fast" I asked "never that but I won't take up your time since I know you came for Mari and not me" she said frowning at the last part.

[Translation: who are you?]
[Translation: Alexis come talk I don't know what he's saying]

"Her room is the last on the right" Alexis said and I nodded my head. The apartment was small but a good size, this wasn't my first time coming here but I really took more notice. There was a large picture of Mariana in a big red dress with a beautiful crown.

There was multiple family pictures with no father present, just like me.

Finally making my way into her room I knock but go no response so I just walked in. I've never been into Mariana's room but it was persistence and clean. The wall was a cream color, on the right was a vanity with a white binder with my name on it, towards the left was her window with blacked out curtains and bed.

"Who is it" Mariana said as she turned her phone light to who ever she thought I was. "Oh it's just you" she replied then turning over so now that her back was facing me.

"Mariana don't be like dat" I said turning her over "what can I help you with" she said in a sarcastic tone "tell me why your acting like that" I asked "ask Mariah" she told me.

The fuck did she tell her know.

"Whatever she told you was a lie" I said "I doubt that she looked pretty serious when she told me shut down whatever thoughts I had for you since she is clearly yours" Mari said shrugging.

"She stay lying bro I dead told her to leave me the fuck alone months go" I said groaning, "are you done now I have to get ready for work soon" Mariana told me.

"Since when do you work" I asked "since i've had to pay half of you bail" she replied "what, I thought they paid and you were just going to assist the case?" I replied confusedly.

"Turns out Kay doesn't really like me that much" She shrugged once again. "I'm sure he does but he doesn't really trust people right away" I replied.

⭐️

I stayed with Mariana until she finally kicked me out since she had to get ready for work and i'm currently in the car on my way to a club I don't even want to go too but since the guys want to take me so it's a 'welcome home'  gift here I am.

Some how I feel guilty for going knowing Mariana might be annoyed that i'm here.

"Pass the blunt nigga" I said to Cblu as he kept taking pulls "I just got it bro" he replied "nigga it's my day fuck up" I said mushing his head.

"We here" Blovee said as he pulled up to the club, it looked bright as fuck from the outside and it was hot as fuck in the inside.

We got to our own section and the lights dimmed "oh shi" I mumbled seeing a stripper walk out.

She had dark glistening skin and nice boobs in all honestly, she had on this red shimmery top which she honestly looked good in.

She started doing all these crazy ass tricks so I obviously threw my blue bills at her, she honestly deserved it if she was working here.

The girl got off the stage and walked to me, I could get so her face but she started rubbing on my arms/shoulders. Giving me a lap dance I started to feel myself getting hard under her and I knew that she noticed. Her back was too my chest so so I couldn't see her face. Till her turned around.

"Mariana what the fuck" I said.

________________
guess who's back.

thoughts on mariah?

thoughts on kay?

thoughts on dougie?

thoughts on mariana?

ME🙋🏽‍♀️

nana b who bigger than she🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
vote and comment
don't be silent 😒😒😒😒

-nana is out⭐️