𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

˜"*°•. Vote and comment ˜"*°•.
Mariana Maliana Reyes
Bronx, Ny
10/25/21
__________________

Once again Mariana was awoken due to other horrible dream that had been caused by Alana.

"Mariana please think about who your being with" Alana said "I promise I will Lana" I replied.

"What if she's right" she whispered to herself "she can't be" Mariana said to herself once again.

She looked at the time from her phone and seen it was 2:10 AM. She had to go back to college today and she needed all the sleep that she could, so Mariana ignored all the statements that flew in her head.

_____________________
Dougie B
Bronx, Ny
10/25/21
_____________________

Dougie sat on the couch in the studio next to Blovee, and Setty while Kay was in the booth.

He pulled out of his blunt as he moved his head back letting the smoke go up when he would exhale. Dougie felt sad that Mariana was going back to collage and she was going to have to focus on her work then hanging out with him.

"Yo Dougz are you alright" Setty asked making Dougie look down at him and give him a small head nod. "Cblu said he was coming with Alexis" Setty said making Dougies eyes go to him.

"Mad late at night" Dougie said confused knowing damn well her mom probably wouldn't let her. "I guess" Setty said.

"Pass the blunt Dougz" Blovee asked, Dougie gladly passed it to him.

Kay began rapping and they started hyping him up making Dougies mood change.

Setty and Dougie were both getting sturdy until Cblu came into the door with Alexis.

"Yoo wassgood gang" Cblu said as he dabbed all them up. "Alexis whatcha doin out here" Dougie asked her as he wrapped his arm around her "chillin with my mans" she said smiling "ima tell Mariana" he said jokingly "bro please don't" she replied getting nervous "nah i'm just playin you know I won't" he said as he let go of her and sat back down.

"Crystal is bugging out on me" Setty said "why what did you do Jeremiah" Alexis said "first of all stop wit the gov and second of all I didn't do nun" Setty replied "so what's up with you and my sister" Alexis asked, "nothing we just chillin for now" Dougie replied.

"You hitting on Mariana that's crazy" Cblu said "she's bad ngl" Blovee said. That made Dougie feel some type of way he didn't like people talking  about her.

"What you niggas talkin bout" Kay said as he came out the booth "bout Alexis's fine ass sister" Blovee said "ain't that the one we found for Dougie" Kay replied "you guys were picking for my sister" Alexis said confused "well Dougie here is lonely so we had to find him someone" Kay replied as he sat next to Setty.

"Don't play around with my sister" Alexis warned.

__________________
Mariana Maliana Reyes
Bronx, Ny
10/25/21
__________________

Mariana's five am alarm went off, she knew she had to get up for college since the campus was in Queens.

She rolled out of bed and grabbed her phone to flash the room so she wouldn't have to turn on the light. She walked out into the hallway and heard her younger sister Alexis arrive to the house "what the fuck are you doing" Mariana whispered yelled, "please please don't tell mom" she replied begging "how long has this been happening" Mariana whispered "almost a year" she responded "go to sleep Lex" she replied.

Mariana walked into the bathroom and did what she had to do.

🍃

She was now on her way to Queens. All Mine by Brent Faiyaz. She sung lowly to the words as she sipped on her coffee that she bought.

"You like the way I fuck cause I get rough" Mariana sung along.

She hated going to college especially because the work that they gave at law school was so difficult.

The car ride was somewhat long and tiring but she finally arrived. She parked her car and grabbed her bag with her heavy ass books.

"Here we fucking go" Mariana mumbled, There was this one annoying guy named Ethan who would try to get with Mariana every chance that he had. "Hey ma" Ethan said as she attempted to put his arm around her "move" she said as she pushed his arms off of her.

"Why you gotta be like that always ducking a nigga" he said as he walked alongside to her "cause you the biggest thot in this whole campus so move along" she replied as she quicken her paste.

"Give me one chance Maliana" he said, Ethan would call her by her middle name because he wanted to be "different" from other people thinking it would make him stick out to her but it never did.

"Ethan my answer is always the same, no" she said and walked away.

Ethan would've to call Mariana his. Everybody wanted too, Mariana was pretty she had a nice body, nice smile, and overall she had the biggest heart.

She walked into her first class which was horrible. The people there were horrible, the teacher was a bitch, and the teacher would always pick on Mariana when she wasn't listening.

"Mariana if someone is charged for manslaughter but is a minor will they be charged as an adult or a minor, explain" my professor asked "a minor over the age of 14 may be tried as an adult when they are accused of causing the death of another person, depending on the severity of the offense. This may subject the defendant to murder or manslaughter charges" Mariana replied. "Great job ms. reyes" the teacher said.

🍃

Mariana was in study hall at the moment doing some work as Ethan sat next to her. "Move" Mariana said "why you acting like that, i've been crazy for you for years" Ethan replied.

They knew eachother since high school because  Ethan would never leave her alone.

"When I pull out a ring on you, you goin say yes" Ethan said "no the fuck I won't" she answered "why you even in this school, you don't even know anything" she said as she pushed his arm off of her shoulders.

"Watch Mariana we goin be together"

______________
ethan is delusional

what do u guys think?

-nana is out💞