Please...~

I just wanted to let you guys know there Is smut in this chapter. 🔞
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leeknow woke up hearing screaming from downstairs, it was so noisy. He looked to his side to see Han was not there. He shrugged and got off the bed and grabbed some clothes to get dressed. He walked downstairs to see the members sitting down eating.

Felix smiled and said, "Han, leeknows awake." He looked over to see Han smiling at him. He smiled and walked over to him saying, "Are you the one cooking?" Han nodded and said, "Yeah do you want anything?" Leeknow shaked his head no.

Han looked confused but nodded, "Does anybody else want anything-?" All the members shoke their heads no. Changbin walked up to the two, "You're a good cook, Hannie," Han smiled and said,"Thank you bin." Once all the members left it was just the two of them.

Leeknow looked at Han who had his back to him. He turned Han around and pushed him to sit on the counter. After a minute of them staring at eachother, Han grabbed leeknows face and kissed him, leeknow immediately kissed him back. Leeknow bit the bottom of Hans lip, he moaned and leeknow slipped his tongue in exploring every place in his mouth. Han was moaning at the feeling, after awhile they both stopped and finished cleaning.

After cleaning leeknow took hans hand and dragged him to there bedroom. Han smiled as he saw the reason why they were in here. "You need help with that~?" Han said while smirking, leeknow looked down to see the bulge, "Yes please, will you?", Han nodded and went on his knees.

He unzipped leeknows pants and pulled them down, along with his boxers, he saw the hard cock and grabbed it slowly stroking it. Leeknow moaned and said, "please Han.." Han smirked and put leeknows cock in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it, once he heard leeknows moans he started bobbing his head faster.

Leeknow grabbed a chunk of Hans hair and pushed him down more, Han gagged but still kept bobbing his head. Leeknow felt a knot in his stomach, "han..ah..I'm close.." He said in between every moan. Han continued and pulled his hard cock out and started jerking himself off.

"I'm coming" Leeknow said as his warm cum went down hans throat. Han swallowed every single drop, and kept jerking himself, leeknow was watching as Han was doing this, "You look beautiful baby," leeknow said while still having his eyes on Han. Han moaned as white strikes came out and onto his hands and the floor.

Once they had gotten cleaned up and dressed more comfortably, they were both laying next to eachother exhausted, leeknow wrapped his hands around Hans waist and said, "You did good baby," Han blushed, "I'm glad you felt the pleasure."

They both decided to rest and the fell asleep holding eachother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry in advance, that the next to parts are short I was running out ideas.
I thank everyone who has shown support on this book, it makes me want to continue <3