Chapter one ~ Jealousy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Han and Felix where fighting over who's changbins favorite, while Chan, seungmin, and leeknow where in the kitchen cooking, while mostly chan and seungmin. Leeknow was to busy staring at Han while smiling.

"Are you going to help-?, Or just stare at Han" Chan said as Leeknow snapped back into reality. "I wasn't looking at Han, and yes I'm going to help." Chan and Seungmin stared at eachother like 'mhm'.

Once dinner was finished Chan called for the others to come eat.
At the table felix, Han, and changbin sat together, while the others didn't really care.

Leeknow felt kind of jealous that Han wasn't sitting by him because he usually did. Felix noticed the way Leeknow was looking over and decided to make him even more jealous by feeding Han a a piece of kimchi. Changbin noticed how Leeknow looked so tensed when he did that and he laughed silently.

Once they all got done eating, most of them went there separate ways. Hyunjin, I.N, and Chan went to there shared room. While Han, Felix, Changbin, Seungmin, and Leeknow went into the living room.

Han and Felix where talking about dance steps since Han had a couple of questions. While seungmin was on his phone unbothered by how loud they where.

Changbin looked at Leeknow who of course was looking and Han with sparkles in his eyes.
"So Leeknow, Why were you so tensed during dinner...ay?" Changbin smirked since he already knew the answer.
Leeknow just looked at him saying nothing.
"I wasn't tensed Changbin, I was just busy eating." Leeknow said while turning his head back at Han.

Is was a little while later when Felix was touching hans muscles. Leeknow was really mad but he didn't know why since Felix did that with pretty much every other member but he still made a fist at the scene. Changbin was looking at Leeknow while laughing, Leeknow glared at him and said, "Why are you laughing?". Changbin was a little nervous but said, "I just saw a funny meme on tiktok, that's all."
Leeknow just rolled his eyes and looked back at Felix and Han.

~Leeknows Pov~
Why am I getting so mad? Felix is always touchie was the members but why with Han. I should only be the one to do that. I'm differently going to shove tissue in Felix's mouth, once Hans gone. I might like Felix but I hate it when his so close with what should be mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that this took so long to make, I'm not so good with coming up with ideas.
But I hope you enjoy this part of the story and please correct me if my anything is typed wrong. <333