Mad Leeknow

Leeknow went downstairs once he was dressed. He saw Han getting his shoes on. "Oh hey, Leeknow!" Han said with a smile on his face, leeknow couldn't hold back the smile that crept against his face, he just nodded and but his shoes on.

Leeknow was following Han to see which car he was going in. Once he saw Han go in one he got in almost instantly. They were in the car with Felix and Changbin.
"Yo Han, Chan said once we get done with practice we have go work on songs." Changbin had said and Han nodded, Leeknow was kinda iratated because he wanted to spend more time with Han after practice.

Once they got to the practice room, they went right to work. Han noticed how hot leeknow looked when dancing, that he messed up the steps. He decided to pay more attention to the dance then leeknow.

They had practice five songs with no breaks, since Leeknow wouldn't let them.

"Leeknow hyung, could I please get a drink of water?" Han said panting, Leeknow decided to let him go since he looked as if he was going to faint.
Once Han left he told the others to get in there places, "Why can't we have a break too-?" Changbin said also out of breath. Leeknow had a cold glare at him, but said okay to the break.

Once practice was over, they all went back to the dorms to get in the shower. Once they had done so, Han and Changbin decided it was time to meet up with Chan to practice songs. While Changbin was getting dressed Leeknow and Han were talking. "You did good today, Han" Leeknow said with a soft smile, Han blushed a little bit and was about to say something when Changbin yelled, "HAN WE HAVE TO GO, YOUR SO SLOW."

Leeknow walked downstairs with Han behind him, "Could you not yell at him? Plus he was waiting for you dumb as-." Leeknow said with a cold but sharp tone in his voice, "It's alright Leeknow." Han said with a glance at Changbin who seems shocked.

Han and Changbin both said bye and they walked at the door to meet Chan. "Why did you yell at Changbin-" Felix asked concerned but scared since Leeknow seemed really pissed off. Leeknow looked at him and said, "He was yelling at Han so I got mad and yelled at him back." Felix nodded.

Leeknows thoughts~
Why do I feel as if I want to punch Changbin he literally made Han scared and I got pissed off by it. Ugh...I hate this feeling.
It's like I'm mad but also jealous that Han didn't say anything about him yelling, did he really not care?
Does Han like Changbin more than me...no he wouldn't because im better than Changbin. I should tell Han I like him before someone else does...ugh what if I ruin are friendship by asking.
I don't know...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about not updating this for awhile.... 😅
I had to study for tests since u do still go to school, but I hope this chapter will make up for it!
And if it didn't I'm sorry...