~Chapter two, The dream~

Slight smut warning in this chapter so if you are uncomfortable with smut and bxb, please skip this chapter. 🔞🔞
Thank you and enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leeknow snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Felix say "We should all go to bed, it's a busy day tomorrow". Everyone just agreed, and went to there separate rooms.

Leeknow got dressed in more comfortable clothes, and laid down in bed. He couldn't stop thinking about how Felix might get the chance to have Han, it made him even more mad. He decided to stop thinking about it so he wouldn't be tried in the morning.

Of course Leeknow was dreaming about Han but.... It wasn't a normal dream not at all.

Leeknow walked into his room to find Han in a maid outfit sweating, Leeknow was so fixed stated on how hot Han looked. When he heard Han whine out "Daddy....please~".
That made Han seem even more hot then he already was.

"I-i ne-need you're c...cock please~" Han said while catching his breath. Leeknow smirked and undid his belt "Go for in Baby." He said as Hans eyes lit up. Leeknow watched him as he took Leeknows cock into his own hands and licking it like a kitten. Leeknow groaned and said "You shouldn't tease me, Baby~".

Leeknow was to impatient and took his hand into Hans hair and pushed him down onto his cock, Han gagged but still went on with it. Leeknow smirked as he felt Han pick up the pace, which ended up making him a moaning mess. Leeknow through his head back as he felt so much pleasure from Han.

Han continued for a while until Leeknow could feel that he was about to cum. "Agh a-ah H-han...I'm g-going to...cum~" Leeknow said in between each moan.

He felt Han sucking faster, Leeknow was just about to cum when he heard somebody yelling at his door, like a manic.

"WAKE UP, YOURE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" Chan said. Leeknow rolled his eyes when he heard this.

"Yeah yeah..." Leeknow said he was pissed off that he wasn't able to finish the dream. And decided to get in the shower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry if I'm being slow at updating this 😅
I don't know how long it took to come up with an idea. While hopefully you liked this part.
     And I'll continue making new chapters! <3