Always Waiting

this is about a poem of the [drafted] of the [reductive]
Black Void or The Black Void is a room.
-----------------

As i sleep every night.

I wait for you like every normal night.

When i see you i get very happy and bright.

We talk all day in the dream until is time to wake.

We talk about randoms things but sadly i can't remember the things that we say,

But there are a few things, i do remember.

But rather keep those happy memories inside of me.

All i can do is replay a few, as some of them go by like a deleted scene.

As i try to remember every single piece.

i wait and wait and saw you 6 times or more is was funny and silly and sometimes calming while chilling in a room as we both look out at the window into the Galaxy stary sky.

tbh i wish we can meet in a another world where we are friends for life.

As the day goes by i always wait for you but sadly i ended up not seeing you.

So decided to go and find you.

So evey night as i fall asleep then wake up in the world of dreams i get up and look around then decided to walk straight as line. 

i walk and called out your name and look around because you would usually be standing against the wall or sitting in a random chair reading or writing or sometimes just thinking.

As i walk and called out your name i felt like you weren't there but somehow when you were there in the dream.

i can tell you were really there.

ik it's werid or very quiet odd, but for me is not really that odd.

so i kept walking and calling for you for 46 days or more.

but then as i fell asleep again.

only to to see a very old friend the black void and was happy as i run my hands against the black inky walls trying to find if there was a entrance at all.

sadly i couldn't find one at all.

so i wait and wait until i see you again if not I'll go on my feet again.

And look for you until the day we meet again

so for now I'll wait and wait and always waiting until the day we meet again.

Until then I'll always be waiting my friend.
As patiently as a tree threw the seasons.

------
2/6/23
----
Edit:5/12/24