CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1
~~~~~~~
ᴀ ᴛʜɪᴇꜰ ᴀᴛ ʙᴇꜱᴛ

ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴᴡᴇʟʟ, ɪ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʟɪᴇᴅɴᴏᴡ ᴄʀᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜰᴜɴᴋʏ ꜱʜɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ
ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɪ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʟɪᴇᴅ
ɴᴏᴡ ᴄʀᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜰᴜɴᴋʏ ꜱʜɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

~~~~~~~

WARNINGS

SWEARING
BAD FIGHTING SCENE(?)

~~~~~~~

9 years... its been 9 years since my brother was killed, 9 years since that monster when to jail, 9 years since my mother called me 'sunflower' and 9 years since i talked a complete sentence in front of others. Ive lost my mind over thinking about what happened all those years ago. Ive still been helping my mother seeing as she had spiralled into drinking even more.

What could of happened if i stayed home that day. Would my brother still be alive? Would i have been in his place instead? Ill never know.

"Y/n can you go into town and pick up some meat for tonight, and if you can pick up some apple blood as well" Mother spoke from across the room. I simply nodded and stood up from the couch walking towards the front door grabbing the same black jacket and blue scarf from so long ago. I headed out the door into the snowy field as snow and wind hit me causing me to grab onto my scarf and walked towards bonesborough knowing that it would most likely take me under an hour to get there with out my palisman who decided to sleep in.

~~~~~~~

Walking around the market i saw a couple posters up, some of them had drawings of Eda the owl lady, a human and that little demon guy often with the two. Of course there were many posters telling people 'Join the emperors coven today!' Or something along those lines. I would join myself yet i don't think they would allow a thief to join you know? I mean i had a few posters of myself up but nothing like Edas, they were mostly just warning people of me yet no one really cared as Eda was the only one people cared about making my life so much easier.

I spot the butchers stall and start going over to the stall for some meat for dinner however i caught a glimpse of a gold uniform surrounded with other is similar uniforms in silver causing me to stop in my place. 'Oh of course the day i have to get stuff their here.' I thought knowing that their the only one's who actually care enough to catch me. "Alright today were just scouting around, make sure to keep a look out for that little thief thats been running around and if anyone spots the owl lady report it to me so i can tell replay it to Lilith. Is that understood?" The gold boy spoke, the scouts replied with a simple yes and spilt up into groups of two, while Goldie went off on his own. 'Sigh how annoying these guys are' i thought shaking my head going towards the butcher's stall. There were quite a bit of people there today making life much easier yet of course Goldie was near the stall.

I walk by a group of kids who are probably 2 years younger then me, the most annoying was one with pick hair she had 3 eyes and wore a uniform from hexside, she just so happened to be not paying attention to her wallet easily letting me snatch it from under her or her friends noses. Of course little did i know a little Goldie locks just so happen to look our way just as i did so.

After the little 'interaction' with the girl i continued walking towards the stall full with all kinds of meat the boiling isle had to offer. As i stood in front of all the options i could potentially taken, i was quite squished between two adults on either side of me making it easier for me to grab and go however it also seemed to hinder my vision and hearing with all the loud noise's around to not notice the boy sneaking up behind me.

'Mother didn't say what i should get, hm? Maybe some-' my thoughts had been cut off by a soft voice whispering into my right ear.

"I found you... little thief~"

~~~~~~~

'Shit, Shit, SHIT!' I thought running away from Goldie and other scouts. I was also at a disadvantage without my palisman. Oh and apparently the Goldie over here can FUCKING TELEPORT? THE HELL-? He ended up tackling and grabbing onto my hands sitting on top me with me on laying on my back "you're quite annoying don't you know that little thief" he spoke, "heh, i may be annoying but so are you goldie~" i spoke, my voice horse but it was enough to catch him off guard with the little nickname. Before he could come back to reality i swiftly jabbed  him in the gut with my knee cause him to fall back and letting go of my wrists, i shot up going into an allay way to lose every scout other then Goldie of course.

"Your being so annoying right now you little thief" yelled the golden guard who finally came back to reality and was close behind me before i quickly took a turn to the left, the right two times and then to the left arriving at a cliff, 'perfect' i made it to the end of the cliff.

"It was nice meeting you Goldie" i spoke turning around to now face the golden guard who was panting from chasing me around, "ill see you again soon" i chuckled, "what-? No there will be no 'soon' you have no where to run now you little thief" he spoke still panting a little "heh, your funny, you almost caught me, got me to speak more then 3 words and you entrained me all in under 30 minutes. Good for you Goldie~ now... i must really get going, cya Goldie locks~!" I spoke before free falling down the cliff.

SPLAT

(Just kidding I'm not that mean... yet)

Before i hit the ground i was picked up by none other then my palisman, Tubby. 'You sure took your time. Didn't you, you crazy panda' i thought facepalming then quickly sitting up on the staff and started to ride home but not without teasing Goldie a little by flying up to his line of sight again and sending a wink and wave while sticking my tongue at him. I saw other scouts coming so i quickly left. When i had gotten out of their sight i conjured a bag that held a piece of meat nicely wrapped up in a protective layer. 'At least got something for mom'.

~~~~~~~
THE GOLDEN GUARD'S POV

"Sir!" Yelled a scout from behind me, "is everything alright? Where did he go" another one said. "Sigh I'm fine, he jumped off this cliff and flew away." I paused for a couple of seconds still trying to grasp the situation at hand, "everyone back to their posts" i finished. 'I guess you really are a thief at best aren't you? Sigh... i should report this to emperor belos when I'm finished for the day'

~~~~~~~