Agni The God of Fire Pt.1

Start from the beginning

The larger Gigantamax Charizard which is 2 times the size of a regular one had opened his eyes and unleashed a roar so loud that it was heard In pretty much one part of Johto and even heard in Kanto.

Agni the God of Fire had arrived in Keenan's world with the task of destroying it and burning it all to the ground.

Agni:*snarls*what a disgusting place this is, let me recreate it into my own design and up to my standards.he said to the person with him

Rizevim:do as you please after all I love seeing those little ants scatter around like nothing.he said back to him

Agni:I plan to, so now witness my true power Rizevim.he said to him

Rizevim was the one who used the Nightmare Orb to strengthen the portal to the world for he has an easier time getting into the world as Agni's eyes had glowed a deep blue color as the flames on his body had gotten even hotter then before.

Agni then sent out a very powerful shockwave of fire in a 360 degree radius which consumed everything in its path leaving nothing but destruction in its wake.

The intensely blue hot fire had burned everything that it touched, as Canalave city is no more as everything and everyoe has been killed and burned to a crisps thanks to Agni. As the same can be said for the ocean around that area as the water had evaporated.

Rizevim:*chuckles*my my and to think that's only a small glimpse of what your capable of.he said out loud

Agni:get out of here and let me take care of the rest, you've been very useful to Lord Hades and it would be a shame if you died.he said to him

Rizevim:*bows*if you say so.he said back to him

He used the orb to open up a portal back to his home in the Unova region as Agni had stared at the region in front of him.

As he decided to destroy this one first and move onto the next region which is the Kanto region and luckily or unluckily for him it's right next to the Johto region, as it's time to get to work and start cultivating this place into his other home.

Agni:time to get started.he said to himself

Until he was interrupted with a large blue beast slamming into him which caused him to lose his balance as he stumbled a bit from the sudden force as he also felt another large object crash into him on his sides which made him lose his footing.

He was starting to get extremely annoyed of whoever has been doing this to him as he turned and seen both Groudon and Kyogre as the 2 of them are glaring at him angered that an outsider had came to invade their home.

Their bodies were glowing with power because of the Ocean and Earth Orb Agni can feel and sense the power of Arcues within them.

Agni:*thinks to himself*this isn't good they both have Arcesu's presence, I need to find a way to get rid of them and fast.he thought to himself