"No I'm not fed up of you Tesoro. You are my baby sister , I'll never leave you even if you want me to." Alex was talking to her like we talk to five year old's who are about to throw a tantrum for not getting his/her favourite candy.

"I'm not a baby Alex ; I'm 16 years old. And what's Tesoro ? Is that also some bad nickname ?" Ava looked as if she's cry any second now. This confirms that she doesn't know much Italian.

Alexxxxx you are walking on thin ice.

Alex motioned Luke to get some water. And mouthed medications to me.

I quickly got her medications and Luke walked in with a glass of water.

Alex started rocking her like a baby and rubbed her back.

"Sweetheart , Tesoro means treasure in English and darling in Italian. You are my treasure."

"Really ?" She asked with a pout , lifting her buried head from Alex's chest.

Awwww she looks so adorable that I want to squish both her cheeks and boop her nose.

"Yes , now here drink this and take your medications." Alex put her down on her bed and handed her medicines.

"But why ? I ain't sick." She asked confused.

"Kitten, you fainted. So, Dr. Williams prescribed some medications for you, and he also mentioned that you are a little weak." Will acknowledged her.

"Alright."

That was quick.

She took her medications and began searching for something. Seeing this Luke asked

"What are you searching for mia cara ?"

"My phone." Ava responded quickly.

"Gimme a minute , I'll fetch it for you." Saying this Jason left the room.

"So...." Ava started.

"So .... what ?" Dylan asked.

"So what about our shopping trip? I really want my clothes. Or you could let me go back to my apartment and get my stuff." She nervously asked fiddling with her fingers.

"We'll go for shopping in the evening. That way you can rest and I can finish my work so we all can leave together." Alex commented a little sternly with a poker face.

And bam we have the old Alex back.

Jason came back with her phone. Before he could return it the phone pinged indicating that she received a message.

Jason being the curious person he is checked her phone. He could read the message in the Lock Screen without opening it.

"WHAT THE HELL"he exclaimed.

"What happened ?"

He showed us the message in the Lock Screen.

'Hey babe' it read.

"Who the hell is he ?" Aidan asked fuming.

"Give me my phone back! Now!" Ava exclaimed.

"Not so soon young lady." Alex retorted not liking her disrespect.

"Jason , hand over the phone to me ." Alex stretched his hands to which Jason placed the phone immediately.

"Ava open the phone ."
"No" oh dear god. Save Ava . She just said now to the devil.

"I said open the phone now" he said calmly in a stern tone leaving no room for argument.

Ava opened the phone and snickered.

Alex looked embarrassed.

"Who sent you the message ?"

"You my over protective , possessive and dumb brothers , listen carefully. You were so angry that you didn't see who sent the message . Now , the answer to your question - the message was sent by my ..." she paused.

"By your ...?"

"Bf"

"I swear to god I'll kill that carter." Dylan fumed.

"Who said bf only means boy friend hun ? In my dictionary I use bf for best friend ." Ava beamed rubbing her sass on our faces.

She shut all our mouth with that being said.

"Now all get out , let her rest . Sleep Tesoro." Alex kissed her forehead and ushered us out before we could do the same.

Selfish bastard.