༺❀CHAPTER 3❀༻

Royal Assembly Hall

"Your Grace, are you listening?" Queen Samantha said caughting Neith's attention. "Pardon my rudeness, Your Majesty."

"Is there something bothering you, Lady Neith?" Duke Anwyll asked. "There is, indeed but we need to focus about this for now," Neith shrugged away.

"Stonehelm were starting again, the damage on their kingdom after the war 27 years ago were not even recovered up until now. Yet, they're starting another one," Duke Oliver mentioned gritting his teeth.

"We knew what happened but please refrain from taking this personally," Duke Christopher said calming Duke Oliver down.

"We need to find Luna," Queen Samantha stated gaining the attention of the four Graces. "What do you mean, Your Majesty? She is out of the picture," Duke Oliver commented.

"I know but she is needed by the kingdom, she didn't resign her position as Cynfael's advisor so it only means that she is still the Royal Advisor of the Grand Prince after of her disappearance and having her judgement will help us to not cause any more life."

"Luna..." Neith trailed off getting their glances. "Do you know where she is?"

"No, I don't but Summerglass might."

"Summerglass? What is his connection to Luna?"

"Earlier, Zuma Summerglass gave out some documents regarding to an irregular 4 years old twins he wanted to recommend for the scholarship. Arantxa and Alexander Summerglass, students of Luna Winterfield," she said as she showed the documents.

"Grand Prince Cynfael and Earl Zyaiar has arrived."

The door suddenly opened revealing Cynfael with Zyaiar by his side. "We successfully evacuated the survivors, and retrieve Lamp District. But we were not able to set foot at Icao District," Zyaiar reported.

"Well done," Queen Samantha praised and stood up. "Two days from now on, we will formulate a plan to retrieve Icao District and as well said, we will keep an eye to Zuma Summerglass, Arantxa Summerglass and Alexander Summerglass in order to find Luna Winterfield. This assemble is now dismissed."

The Dukes, Duchess and the other personnel left the Royal Assembly Hall, including Zyaiar. Cynfael was there standing looking at his mother seating on the throne.

"What do you want with Luna, mother?" Cynfael questioned, the Queen looked at his eyes and answered, "We need Luna for the kingdom. She is still your advisor, Cynfael."

"But we shouldn't force her to come back, it's her decision."

AQUILEGIA ACADEMY

A day after the meeting at the Royal Assembly Hall, Arantxa, Alexander, and the other recommended students were given a written entrance exam to be qualified as a Regular scholar.

"Start!" Neith announced as the students started writing.

The exam consist of 500 questions. Subjects all about Foreign Language, Mathematics, Science, Values and Etiquette, and Royal History. Each students has different questionnaires to avoid cheating.

They were given two hours and a half to complete the test. And as the time came to an end, Neith immediately announced to stop writing which everyone obeyed.