"Blaine's got that in the bag" I whispered and her jaw dropped. Blaine heard it, and he looked up from the floor, a small smirk on his face.

"Epic songs that will blow the heads off of 100,000 people at a time." Mr. Schue said, but then the power went completely out.

"Zombie apocalypse." Sam yelled.

"Or Beyoncé's halftime show." Unique snapped.

"Time for a new appropriate lesson. Ladies and gentlemen, it's unplugged week." Mr. Schue smiled, and I gasped.

"Taylor!" I squealed and blames hand. We're on my shoulder to keep me from bouncing in my chair.

"Do I look scary?" I asked Blaine, as they walk down the hall, and I held a flashlight up to my face.

"You look hot." He smirked, and he pulled me into a closet.

"Oh, okay." I smiled, and pulled him in for a kiss. It quickly deepened, and my hands ran from his neck down to his back, while his ran down my butt, and onto my upper thigh.

"Woah, not at school." I laughed moving his hand back to my butt.

"We've done it here before." He whispered, his lips moving from mine and onto my neck so I could talk.

"Everytime we've had or almost had sex here, we've gotten caught. I'm a little tired of the embarrassment." I giggled as his forehead rested on my shoulder.

"It's just so hard for me when it's all dark, and you make comments like that in Glee." He sighed, and I put my hands on his shoulders.

"That is exactly the point." I laughed, and he looked at me.

"I have StuCo next hour, I could skip and we can go to my car." He bit his lip, and his hand fiddled with the top of my skirt.

"Mr. President, that is not very ethical of you. The school needs you." I teased, straightening his bow-tie.

"Sam hasn't showed up once. I think I'll be fine." He laughed, and I kissed him quickly on the lips as the warning bell rang.

"You have to fulfill your presidential duties, and that's not going to happen if your off having sex in a a car." I booped him on the nose and pulled him out of the closet.

"Boo." I ran up behind Blaine's shining my flash light at him, and the first thing I took notice of was his free curls.

"Oh my god. Why the change?" I gasped, running my hand through them.

"I mean, nobody likes them and it's dark anyways, so nobody can really see." He shrugged, and I laughed.

"You are so god damn sexy." I smiled, and I pushed him up against a locker, pressing my lips against his, and before it could really deepen, he pulled away.

"Is Borat sexy to you because that's who I looked like." He laughs, and I playfully slapped his chest.

"You could be dressed like Unique right now, and if your hair was out and proud like this, you would still be the sexiest person alive, not that you aren't with the gel already." I bit my lip, ran my hands through his hair again.

"Sami, are you cheating on Blaine?" Sam asked, pushing us apart.

"No, Sam, this is just Blaine without hair gel." I laughed, but he ignored me.

"Listen up. She has a boyfriend, so you need to stop messing with her." He snapped, poking a finger into Blaine's chest, then he stormed away.

"We have our next unplugged performer, here is Miss Samantha Fabray doing what she does best, Taylor Swift." Mr. Schue smiled, and I walked to the front of the class, he grabbing my guitar.