Fruity Voodoo Powers

Start from the beginning

"My twin brother, Sam told me that you guys crushed regionals with those sweet tunes." Evan smiled, and laid my head on Blaine's shoulder. Sam had always been different, but this was actually concerning me.

"Well, S- Evan. That was a different time and a different team." Mr. Schue shot down the idea instantly.

"Mr. Schue can we at least talk about the Setlist I mean when Finn was here-" Marley argued but he cut her off.

"Do I have to remind you guys how lucky we are to even be at regionals? We are there on a technicality which means there's absolutely no room for even the smallest of mistakes. Trust me. Anybody else have something they want to say? Great, Brad warm them up." He snapped, and I lifted my head from Blaine's shoulder.

"Sounds like someone's manstrating." I muttered into Blaine's ear, but it must of not been quiet enough because Mr. Schue turned around.

"Out." He pointed towards the door, staring at me.

"What?" I laughed, crossing my arms.

"Get out!" He yelled, and I grabbed my bag.

"Fine. I don't want to be in a club where all the members are completely ignored anyways." I scoffed, tears slightly forming in my eyes, and I heard a chair move as I walked away.

"Blaine, do you need to be kicked off this team, too?" Mr. Schue asked, and I heard Blaine sit back down.

"As honorary Rachel, I would like to convene this secret meeting of the Glee Club." Blaine said, banging a gavel on the stage as we all sat in the auditorium and I sat on the stage, my feet hanging off of it.

"Oh, Sam sorry he couldn't make it. He said to tell everybody- Oh, just got a text. He's here." Evan ran off, and I could practically hear the eye rolls.

"How long are we going to let this go on for?" Blaine asked, and I grabbed his shoulder.

"It's how he's coping with the whole shooting thing." I sighed, and Artie chimed in.

"Just let it go. It's like making a sleepwalker. It might kill him." He shrugged and Sam ran back in.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. What did I miss?" He asked, sitting back down.

"What you missed was Mr. Schue's Setlist. It's going to lose us regionals." Blaine snapped, and I was a little taken back but slightly turned on at the sudden aggressiveness.

"Evan was saying something about that." Sam muttered.

"Dream Weaver.' Great song, but it's from 1975. 'Sweet Dreams Are Made of This.' Amazing. Released in 1982. 'You Make My Dreams Come True,' originally performed in 1981, and then performed again by the glee club of the mashup that we did last year. Which Mr. Shue didn't remember. He's completely lost touch. We're screwed. Especially without Sami." He snapped, and I nodded.

"Yeah, what the hell was he thinking, your like the best singer in here." Kitty asked, and I put a hand over my heart.

"This is why she's my favorite." I smiled, and everyone else looked offended.

"Can I get a witness? We need to do current songs. And if we do, and we can win." Artie said, and Sam raised his hand to be a witness.

"Can I say something? I wrote some songs. What if we performed those?" Marley stood up, holding the notebook.

"Please, no one wants to hear a song I'm out of that mom. Or a song about barfing. Or about loving an octoroon." Kitty shrugged, and I shot her a look.

"Losing the favorite status with every offensive comment, Kitty." I muttered, and her eyes widened.