"This my wife lil nigga." He grabs my hips and kisses me making me try to move away.

"Ion know where yo lips been." I laugh, pushing his mouth.

"On you." He lays on the bed, and pulls me on top of him.

"Can we watch Number 9?" Jevan asks picking up the remote.

"Yea, gone head." I say finna doze off anyway.

"Kay Kay, come here girl." Kamar says as she struggles getting on the bed.

"Why her dirty ass shoes in my bed?" I scrunch my face up.

"I got it." He takes em off and she lays down on him.

"I'm so fucking tired, it don't make no damn sense." I rub my eyes weakly.

"Go to sleep, Jevan finna turn the light off fa the movie anyway." He pats my thigh.

...

"How are you doing?" My doctor, Dr. Bhattacharyya asks.

He been my doctor since my pregnancy with Kyrie. I can't pronounce his first nor last name since he's Indian, so I call em Doctor B.

"Exhausted, my hair's falling out again, I can't booboo, and oddly enough I can't seem to eat anything, everything just repulses me. And I'm dizzy a lot, I'm still having hot flashes too." I describe.

"Okey, okey." He types in his computer.

"Fatigue, hair loss, constipation, food aversion, dizziness, and hot flashes. Correct?" He asks.

"Yes." I confirm.

"Okeyy. I will give you de medicines to help with deez symptoms alright?" He says.

"Okay." I smile.

"What is new baby name?" He asks.

"Kamira. Holdon, here." I show him the picture on my lock screen.

"Beautiful like rest of your children." He leans forward to see.

"Thank you Doctor B." I put my phone away.

"Now you know what I am going to sey." He puts his hands together and looks at me serious.

"No. More. Children." I say with him.

"I know but I feel like it's my duty as a Christian woman to bring as much life into this world as I cannn. All babies are blessings and when enough is enough, God will stop allowing me to get pregnant." I sigh.

"Geny-sis, geny-sis, geny-sis." He shakes his head.

"My body is but a temple for the Lord and however many children he shall wish for me to bring into the world, I have no say in. I will bare every single one he blesses me with." I shrug.

"Okey but God does not want you to kill yourself as you keep on producing more and more children." He leans in again.

"You don't know that Doctor B." I shake my head.

"Please, start using condoms, please." He begs.

"Contraceptives are of the devil. God never meant for man to restrict the powerful privilege of procreation." I frown.

"Condoms keep you safe. I am a worshipper of God myself and I know that condoms are not of de devil. Dey are man-made and dey are to help us." He sighs.

"I just don't know. I haveee been thinking about it but it just... don't sit right with me." I scratch my head.

"You have anemia and maternal depletion syndrome Geny-sis, you need to give your body time to recover before going into another pregnancy. This is why all of your children are premature and you keep on miscarrying. You cannot keep this up, you're draining your bodily nutrients, making your pregnancies more and more high risk." He explains.

"Okay, this time I'll try not to get pregnant again before Kamira is 6 months." I agree.

"How do you plan on doing that? You need a serious plan Geny-sis." He asks.

"Uhm... I'll use skyn condoms." I guess.

"Okeyy, I don't want to see you pregnant again until your 5 month mark." He stands up.

"You won't." I chuckle.

Y'all think she gone get pregnant again before 5 months? 👀

I think I might mass update, cuz ian update in almost 3 weeks, it's written, I just need to proofread and tweak the story uh lil, my apologies 🫠🩷

𝐁𝐌 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬
©𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲