"So it's now a meteor." Artie laughed, and Brittany nodded.

"That's right. And when this hits, I will not be spending any of my time in this room, preparing for regionals. I will be spending my last hours making amends with someone who I need to get right with. Somebody who I love very much. Lord Tubbington. So go back to your homes, hide your wife, hide your kids and hide your wife." She looked directly at Blaine, who looked at the floor as she walked away.

"All right, show of hands who's worried about Britney's meteor-asteroid-comet prediction?" Mr. Schue asked and only Sam raised his hand.

"Okay, well, here's how I see it. There are two possible outcomes. first, the meteor misses us, and we go to regionals, and we kick butt, which will only happen if we prepare. Or, we only have a few days to live, and if that's the case, we need to say everything we need to say to the people we love I can tell you from those couple weeks where I couldn't talk to. Emma is nothing worse than unfinished business with the one you love and meteor and a meteor. Any moment you have with those people would be your last one." He said, and I looked at Blaine, who instead of looking at the floor, was already staring at me. Of course I still love him, and we were not broken up at all. This was just a fight, and I know he will come around, but there was no way I was going to apologize to him, and he knew I was right, but I know him, and he is way to stubborn to apologize after putting up such a fight.

" Bruce Springsteen always says, that he plays every show as if it's his last and that is the kind of urgency we need at regionals this year so this week, we're either gonna seeing our last songs to each other, or get in touch with what it feels like to do that." He wrote 'Last Chance' on the board, and I was debating on if I should sing to Blaine, since we were not on speaking terms, or if I shouldn't just for the point of being upset with him.

I decided on not singing to Blaine, just because I needed him to man up and sing to me. I knew he would anyways, just because he loves big romantic gestures, and I haven't seen him talk to Sam once this whole week.

"Brittany, how could you think a ladybug was an asteroid?" I laughed, as we walked into the bathroom together to touch up our makeup.

"It was a really convincing ladybug." She shrugged, and before I could even open my mouth, that's when the shot rang out. We looked at each other, both of us going silent. Then the second one came and we instantly scrambled into a stall, and heard other girls run in to the ones next to us. We climbed on the toilet, and I put my hand over my mouth, to muffle my breathing. My mind was racing, and then it landed on one thing. Blaine. I had been so stubborn, and now our fight could be the last time I had even spoken to him. Ever really looked in his eyes. I tried to imagine the last time I ran my hands through his hair, the last time he put him arm around me or he squeezed my hand. Instead of hearing Brittany's muffled cries, I tried to hear him telling me he loves me, and how this would be so much easier if he was here to hold me and whisper in my ear. But I had screwed it all up, because I could just tell him I was sorry, or that I loved him. Because I do. I needed to tell him how I love him more than anything in this world and how I would give anything just to see him one more time.

-

I had sat in the corner of the room, staring at Sami, thinking about how I was going to apologize to her in this lesson with one of her favorite songs, Chasing Cars, but she had gotten frustrated at my staring and gone to the bathroom with Brittany when she asked if anyone wanted to with her.

I was running through the song in my head when the shot sounded, and I instantly got up and tried to run out, my mind instantly going to Sami but Beiste blocked me.

"Sam's in the bathroom, I need to be with her." I cried, but she covered my mouth and sat me down behind a speaker.

"I know, but you can't leave, punkin." She whispered, then shut the door.