Date Pt. 1

It was two days later me and Cason haven't really been around each other very much since he has been on a run and with that I don't really know where that leaves the date, he asked me on.

I was sitting in the lounge looking at my window seat looking on the phone my dad had bought me at the mall the other day, and I was looking up some tattoo idea's but honestly, I just really want their biker gang tattoo that the whole club gets but I know I am technically not a part of it so I can't. I jumped when I heard Cason behind me

C--"You are wanting to get a tattoo?"

P--"Damn, you scared me" he walks around me to stand in front of me and said,

C--"Why not get our club tattoo."

P--"Because technically I am not a part of your club, I would love to be, but I have yet to be formally asked so now I just don't know."

C--"Paisley I asked you on a date that pretty much tell you that your apart of my club" I nod and smiled,

P--"Well that's settled, I am getting the club tattoo" the tattoo will be of a dagger with thrones vines wrapped around the dagger with a drop of blood dripping of a couple tip of the knife as well as off one thorn and there will be a ribbon type thing underneath and it will be the name of who I am old lady of.

C--"Are you wanting to go on the date with me today?" I nod my head and ask,

P--"What time?"

C--"Can you be ready in two hours?"

P--"Yep dress up? Because if you want me to do that, we have a problem, I didn't actually but any dress up clothes."

C--"No I want you to be just you, okay?" I nod and stand up and walked up to my room and texted both girls that I need help getting ready, I downplayed it in front of him, but I am nervous, I have only been on two dates in my lifetime.

They came in and started giving me orders, while Summer did my hair and makeup, Heather picked out my clothes. Summer finished with very light makeup and straightened hair. While Heather picked out a black tank top, leather jacket, jeans I got the other day, and finally my heeled combat boots they grabbed without me know the other day.

We all walked down the stairs together and the closer I got the more nervous I got. When we reached the last step, I looked towards the couches where Cason, my dad, Slade, and Dawn all sat at and we were dressed in a tight fitted black t-shirt, today he wore his leather jacket with the club's logo and information on it rather than his cut, he had newer jeans on, and new boots on and his hair was slightly damp still from his shower. He notices me and walks over to me while the girls walked away from me and to their men.

C--"You look absolutely stunning, are you ready to go."

P--"Yep" after say bye to everyone we walked out and he asked me,

C--"Truck or bike?"

P--"Bike" I said without any hesitation, and he smirks down at me, and we start out way to the bike. He climbs on first and I climb on next holding his waist while he turned his bike on and he pulled me closer by my thighs just like the other day and instead of him tightening my arms I did it myself and he took of down the street. When we were stopped at a green light, he asks me.

C--"We are doing it different than regular date is that fine?"

P--"Perfect" he took off after I answered, and the light turned green. We took off and we pulled into a column with different stores in it and we pulled down halfway and I see a tattoo parlor!

P--"Am I getting the tattoo now?"

C--"If you would like it too if jot, we can just go get something to eat."

P--"I really want too" he gets off first and I followed after him and while we were walking up to the parlor, he grabbed my hand. He held the door for me letting me go in first and when walked in I saw a guy covered in tattoos and he looked up and smiled,

I--"Hey boss, a new one this soon after the one I just gave you the other day?"

C--"Hey Ink, and not this one is for Paisley."

I--"Oh sorry, hi my name is Darrel, but people call me Ink."

P--"Hi, it's nice to meet you Ink."

I--"What can I do for you?"

P--"I am getting the clubs tattoo on my inner arm please" he nods with a smile and waves us to the back, and he ask me to take my leather jacket off and I do which leaves me in the tank top and I hate my arms out in the open like this, but I have to suck it up,

I--"Okay go ahead and sit on the stool on the opposite side of the table and place your arm down on the table with your inner arm showing please, and what size would you like it to be?"

P--"Around two inches and the ribbon please"

I--"Oh are you an old lady then?"

P--"Umm no but maybe someday somebody will want me like that" when I finished saying that Ink looked over at Cason with a look that I didn't understand so I just looked down at my arm seeing him cleaning off my skin and placing the outline on my arm and I smiled, and he began. 2 hours later my arm hurt pretty bad, but I am not complaining about it, I love it a lot. When we walked out after Cason paid him for it, we walked down the strip to the very last store, and we walked in and all I see was leather jackets and cuts hung all over the walls.

C--"Hey Ghost I am here to get my packages."

G--"Coming" the Ghost guy came out with two boxes and Cason paid for them once again and then walked outside with both boxes and we sat down on the bench that was outside the store and he handed me one and I opened it and I gasped, he had my very own leather jacket made with the clubs logo, my name, and I notice that my position is left empty and I look up saying,

P--"Thank you" he nods send gives me a smile then gets up and I take my previous jacket off putting the new one on and the other one in the box he quickly walks into the shop with my box and his then coming back out empty handed,

C--"I will come back and get them tomorrow, now keys get some food, shall we?" I nod my head and we take off on the bike.