Learning More

It has been a week since my first day of training with him and we were doing the same thing but he added the word head and leg so I would have to duck my head and he would fake hit me. I as just kerning how to duck from a punch and kick his legs which in a fight and you do it hard enough it would bring the biggest man down to the floor.

I have noticed that he has been complementing me more today and I can hardly stand it, I'm like a waterfall right now but I don't let that stop me,

C--"Okay back to the bag and do everything I taught you and stop when I tell you" We walk down to the bags and I did everything he taught me today and I would punch, kick on repeat and I punch a lot harder now, but I need some way to relieve some of the pent up.... lust I have for him, and I stop when I hear him say,

C--"Stop, good job, you didn't really well today" I nod my head and held out my hand so he would unstrap one of my gloves and I take the other one and he takes them both from me and returns them for me while I stand there waiting on him. We walk out and we walk out to the bike, and I climb on the back when he is already on, and I sit a little closer to him so I can reach around him better I have been scared to touch him all week but earlier a car swerved towards us and it kind of scared me and he spoke.

C--"Good?"

P--"Yes" and we took off towards the club house and I always enjoy riding on his bike it just scared me a bit earlier and that is when I notice I am probably holding onto to tight and when we stop at a green light I said,

P--"Sorry I didn't realize that I was holding you really tight."

C--"Your fine" and he pulled them back tighter then a car pulled up beside us and it was car full of teenage boys and when they see us the laughed and pointed at me and I slowly release my hands from him and asked,

P--"Can I walk home" I asked when I hear one of them say that I probably weigh the whole bike down,

C--"No but you could ignore them because they are dumb fucks and you have done a very good job this week and this is not setting you back" he reached behind him in his wasn't band and with me being so close today he grazed my thigh and I had to clear my throat, he doesn't say anything about it but instead he points a gun at the cars tire and shot one front and one back tire.

C--"Before you talk about people make sure you know everything about the person, or it might be you instead of your tires" that is the most I have ever heard him talk to somebody other than myself. He hands me his gun and I lift his leather jacket and stick it back in his waist band and reached around once again and held onto him and J said a quick thank you before we started off towards the club once again.

When we reach the club, we walked in and I said I will be right back and went up to my room and laid down on my bed sexually frustrated and I have no clue what to do, I have never touched myself before never had the want to do it, but I feel like I want to know.

I blushed at the thought, but slowly trailed my hand down my body and into my leggings that I wore to the gym and I spread my thighs wider and brought them up in a bent position then I let my hand wonder under my underwear and slowly push my two fingers between my fold and I hit my clit and I moan out loud but continued down and slipped one finger in my entrance slowly pumping in and out thinking of all the times Cason would call me a good girl and I kept going faster with each pump and I extend my thumb straight so every time I would pump my fingers in me I would hit my clit and before I know it I felt the buildup in my lower stomach and the urge to pee but I know it is the exact opposite and I released moaning out.... Cason's name.

When I came down, I quickly got up and went into the shower jumping in and washing my cum away and the gym. When I finished in my shower I got out and quickly dried off and went to get some new clothes and while getting dressed all I could think was, why did I do that? Why did I call out his name? I got dressed into some new leggings and a new shirt sighing maybe if I can get a job around here, I could get some money for a couple new shirts and pairs of pants, I have been wearing the same 5 shirts and 5 pairs of pants for two years.

I walked down the stairs, and everybody was talking, and I walk and sat down on the couch, and I notice that Cason wasn't in here,

P--"What does everybody want for dinner?"

S--"You don't have to cook for us every day and every meal, some of us can cook" I just smile and nod my head and look down, if I don't cook and I don't clean what else am I good for here,

P--"Do you guys think I could get a job around here?"

C--"No" Cason walks around the couch and sits right next to me and you can tell he has had a shower which means he was right next door when I... oh my gosh I quickly turned and looked up at the TV I didn't even fight back, what if he heard me, I glance over and he was already looking at me and I quickly look back at the TV and say,

P--"I'm going up to my room, I am not feeling the best."

R--" Goodnight honey"

P--"Goodnight"

C--"Night"

P--"N-night" I said quickly and leave, I go up to my room and that is where I stay the rest of the night, thinking of how I am going to get out of training tomorrow.