"Alright let's get you back to work, shall we?" I pick up his nametag off the concert and shove it on his chest. "Fuck with her, or any of my friends for that matter, and trust me, you will be sorry you ever so much looked their way." He gulps. "Got it?" He nodded and I shove him once more as he scurries back into the restaurant.

Once we finish up we walk around the building to the car, get inside, and use the baby wipes we brought just for this to clean the blood off our hands.

"Aren't the girls going to notice our knuckles all fucked?" Dayton inspects his already bruising knuckles. Which makes me glance down at my own.

I shrug. "If they ask say two dudes tried to rob us cause their 85-year-old grandma paid them to." he gives me a what the fuck look, I shrug again.

"What time is that "Baking competition" thingy the girls planned?" Oh right, the baking competition.

I don't know anything about baking so this should be fun.

I cook I don't bake.

It is exactly two weeks from today.

"I'm pretty sure around 5 at our house, so we can hang out before for movies and shit then do the competition."

"So they are going to plan something at our house without us knowing?" I'm not mad at all, I actually find it funny.

"They do what they do I guess, Naomi would chop my balls off if I tried to protest so I just keep my mouth shut and do as she says. " She probably would.

"Better not piss her off."

"I know, I try not to." He says with a small smile.

"What's going on with you two lately?" I ask him. I know he's liked her for a while so it's going well for him.

He instantly blushes and I can't help but laugh. It's crazy to think that about 6 months ago he was screwing around being a player cause he couldn't figure out how to explain to Namoi what had really happened that night.

He felt like he lost so much so he just didn't care anymore sleeping around and whatnot.

But he told me he hadn't slept with someone ever since Naomi came back into his life, even while he was stuck in the friend zone.

"I asked her out on another date and she surprisingly accepted. Ever since then, I've been trying my best to take it slow.

I really like her man. A Lot, she's just perfect" I notice how his eyes light up while talking about her.

"I'm happy for you man." I pat his back.

"Thanks, So what about Johnson? Are you still denying your love for her?"

"What? No. I'm not in love with Linnea." I don't think I am, at least. Maybe?

"If I was trust me you all would know. Plus she doesn't even like me like that." I wish she would.

I would do anything to be enough for her.

"Oh please." Dayton barks out laughing, slapping his hand on his knee.

"What?" This isn't a laughing matter.

"You can't seriously think she doesn't like you back? Can you? God Reid, sometimes you need a good knocking to the noggin." He hits the back of my head.

"I would be able to tell if she liked me. She only sees me as a friend." I wish she saw me as more.

"Can I tell you something? You cannot tell Linnea or Naomi I told you or I might actually get murdered by them. You too at this point." I nod encouraging him to continue.

What he says next is hard for me to comprehend as he talks at the speed of light. "I may or may not have overheard a phone conversation between Naomi and Linnea in which Linnea admitted to liking you, and not just as a friend."

"You're lying right?" I could run a marathon. I'm so happy. I feel all giddy.

"Yes, but you can't tell either of them I told you." I nod smiling down at my hands in my lap.

She likes me, and not just as a friend.
........

BOOM!!!!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!

LEAVE ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS YOU WANNA SEE HERE I LOVE TO SEE THEM

YALL ARE SK AMAZING TYSM LOVE YOU BYEEEEE