"Oh, come on, guys! Regionals is only a few weeks away, even without an adviser, we can't afford to miss one week of preparation." Blaine smiled, and Sam stopped spinning around in the middle of the floor to run up to the whiteboard.

"This is why Blaine, Sami and I have asked you all to meet us here. We have come up with an assignment for the week." Sam wrote 'Guilty Pleasures' on the board, and nobody looked impressed.

"Guilty pleasures, come on guys, we all have a musical shame." I shrugged but everybody just stared at us, not moving a muscle.

"You know, that secret love we dare not speak, but when it comes on the radio, we can't help to sing along?" Blaine slightly looked over at Sam, and he walked up to us.

"We're supposed to sing one of those songs for regionals?" Ryder asked, looking slightly uncomfortable.

"No, Sam and I were just speaking earlier, like shooting the crap like two bros do, you know?" Blaine lightly punched Sam in the shoulder and I laughed quietly at the awkwardness between the two boys, and at their matching hoodies.

"We felt really safe with each other so we decided to reveal our guilty pleasures!" He smiled, trying to break the tension since everyone got visibly uncomfortable at that.

"It felt amazing like letting go of this big secret made me feel so good!" Sam said, and Blaine continued the conversation.

"We figured if we all share a musical shame with each other, we could all become a more cohesive team for regionals!" He shrugged, and Unique objected.

"Unique knows no shame, baby." She snapped, and Sam rolled his eyes.

"So besides unique, would anybody else like to share?" He asked, and after a long pause, I broke the silence.

"Why don't you guys go first?" I suggested and they both smiled.

"We thought, instead of telling you, we'd show you!" Blaine said, and they both unzipped their hoodies to show shirts that said 'Choose Life.' Of course Blaine told Sam his guilty pleasure was Wham, but Sam wasn't smart enough to see past his ruse.

"Kitty Wilde, I demand you tell me your guilty pleasure, now." I snapped, walking up to Kitty and Brittany with Unique Tina and Marley.

"It's none of your business." She muttered, and Brittany had an evil smirk on her face.

" Spice Girls." She whispered and everyone else looked mortified besides me.

"I love the Spice Girls!" I squealed and they all joined me.

"Okay, keep it down. People are staring." Kitty hushed, and I squeezed her shoulders.

" I have a poster of them above my bed." I whispered and Kitty's jaw dropped.

"Okay, now that's just too far." She laughed.

"It's true." Blaine walked by, blowing me a kiss and she burst into laughter.

"We must do the spice girls, it has to be done." Unique declared and I raised my hand.

"I'm Ginger!" I said first, and they all groaned.

"Why do you get to be Ginger?" Marley pouted, and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Because I have a better British accent than all you hoes and you know it!" I laughed and Unique snapped her fingers.

"Well, this fierce black woman is Scary Spice." She smiled, and I nodded.

"Nothing scarier than a girl with a penis." Kitty shrugged and we all looked at her, going silent.