"Well, I think it was a pretty good choice." He smiled, and I looked back at him. It was our prom photo from last year, and it was my favorite photo of us. He hated how he looked in it, since he had no hair gel, but he still picked it to be the one that he showed people when they asked what I looked like, since I thought I looked really good in it. It made me extremely happy that even though he hated how he looked in that photo, he still wanted to show it off because of men

"It is my favorite photo of all time, and I love you so much, your curls included." I draped my arms around his shoulders and planted a quick kiss on his lips.

"I know you love that photo, and for a good reason because you look absolutely stunning in it." He smiled, and I hugged him tightly before pulling away.

"Wait, why don't you have it anymore? What could you of possibly bought today?" I asked, and he looked at the ground, his smile fading.

"I gave it to Sam, I saw him stealing pasta in the cafeteria and I figured his family was struggling again." He shrugged and I grabbed his hands.

"That is so sweet of you, Blainey." I smiled, and he shook his head.

"He wasn't stealing the pasta for food though, but I still insisted he took the money, because I know things still aren't easy for them. But he was actually making macaroni portraits of everyone. He said their his guilty pleasure." He whispered, and I started laughing but he covered my mouth.

"He told me not to tell anyone, you're just too cute to keep secrets from." He smiled, and I wrapped my arm around his side as he moved his hand to wrap it around my shoulder as we started walking down the hall.

"Your secrets safe with me." I kissed him on the cheek and he squeezed me.

"So, what's your guilty pleasure, Anderson?" I asked, and he turned red.

"Wham!" He said, unconvincingly.

"Wham! or Wham Evans?" I teased and he looked at the floor, embarrassed.

"Blaine, I know you have a little crush on him but I don't care. I know you love me more." I booped him on the nose, and he took a deep breath then looked up at me.

"I don't have a crush on him." He muttered, and I squeezed his waist.

"It's fine. You have to be honest with me, Blaine." I sighed, pulling him into a empty hallway.

"I mean, I haven't really thought about it but yeah, I guess I have a little crush on him but it's nothing compared to you." He said, and I hugged him.

"I know, baby. And I understand your attraction to those oddly large lips, they are sort of charming." I laughed, pulling away slightly and he started laughing too.

"Why are they so big?" He giggled, and I buried my face in his shoulder laughing even harder.

"Hey guys, have you heard the news? Mr. Schue's out sick this week with the flu." Tina interrupted and I broke away from Blaine to turn around.

"Hey, just curious, are you gonna go over to his house and straddle him while he's passed out and rub some ointment on his chest?" I asked, and Blaine squeezed my hand, trying to contain his laughter.

"That was a phase. Anyway, don't bother coming to Glee Club this week, it's canceled." She walked away quickly and I turned back around to see Blaine, who was still trying to not laugh.

"That was too much." He said, and I tilted my head.

"But it was funny." I shrugged and his laughter escaped.

"Yes, it was hilarious but it doesn't make it okay." He laughed, and I rolled my eyes then pulled him out of the class as the warning bell rang.

"Why are we here, I thought it was canceled since Mr. Schue's gone?" Kitty asked, walking into Glee with Tina and Unique.