Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

"We're buddies. Of course, it's normal for us to feel that way." You pushed him away from you.

How dare he do that? After what he said to Emma? There's no way you're gonna let him come closer to you.

"Buddies?"

"Yeah, buddies."

Draken clicked his tongue, "Nah. More like- BROTHERS"

"Seriously? Have you forgotten that I'm still a woman?" you shoot him a glare as you took a sit on the chair beside his bed.

You attempted to hit his arm but he catches it. Grasping on your wrist as he pulls you closer to him.

"See? You're even stronger and more violent than me. I bet you can take down everyone of us if you want to," he added,

"There's only one way to find out if you're really a woman, Y/N."  His dark eyes catches yours.

Your heart raced faster as you followed his gaze. It went to your lips, down to your chest that was inches away from his.

You froze. 'What the hell is on his mind?'

He started to lean closer to your face, eyes almost closing. You started to feel his harsh breathing on your face.

"What are you doing?" you asked him nervously, shaking out of his grasp but the more you try to get away— the more he firms his grip on your shoulder.

As if your question turned him back to his sane self, he moved away from you immediately.

"You have dirt on your hair"

He clicked his tongue, pushing his body back to the soft bed, turning his back on you.

You hurriedly checked yourself on the bathroom's mirror, only to see that there were no traces of dirt on your hair.

"Y/N-CHIIIIN~"

You snapped out of your thoughts when you saw a hand waving in front of your face.

You saw the other founding members too.

"Why the hell is your face so red?" The blonde haired boy asked out of curiosity.

Your heart jumped. It's been three days since Draken said that to you but still, you cannot grasp what he just said.

That was so sudden, he caught you off-guard. You don't even know what to say nor what to do with that information.

You sighed, dropping your forehead on the table.

You know how mature that guy thinks. But, you never thought there would be a day where he will spill those things to you.

He always said that he never thinks of you as woman. So, why would he do something like that? Or, Draken just wanted to tease you like the usual?

'What about Emma?'

"What's her problem, Mikey?" Baji rested his arm on your shoulders.

"I dunno. Maybe she's hungry," Mikey sat on the cement floor in front of you, "Y/N-chin, wanna eat together?"

You shook your head. The whole group exchanged glances at each other, having no clue whether to ask anything further or just shrug it off and open a new topic to cheer you up.

"Ah, forget it!" you frustratedly huff a sigh, "Didn't ya say you'll give that to Takemichi?"

You eyed the paper bag where the Toman's uniform is located. Mikey's eyes went to it.

"Well, he deserved it, didn't he?"