Chapter Three

【CHAPTER THREE】

"It's all Mikey's fault."

The sounds of the sirens engulfed the whole shop. The three of you got handcuff before you knew it.

All you did was stare at your hands without blinking. Your mind is a mess, your brain isn't functioning well so does your feelings.

'No- This is a fcking dream. There's no way we would this..'

All kinds of people are present at the crime scene - The citizens, policemen and the reporters yet you found yourself locking eyes with Mikey.

There's a loud pang in your heart as you made eye contact with him. Tasting the salty tears that's unconsciously fell when you saw Mikey.

It's as if everybody's face became blurry and all you can clearly see is his. It tortured you, the guilt and the shame you're feeling.

"Mikey.." you sobbed but the police didn't gave you the time to explain the situation at the younger brother.

Ever since that night, you treated yourself as a shameless monster.

You suddenly woke up, gasping for air. Your body is filled with sweats that your oversized tshirt got wet all over.

You panicked when you thought you're still at that place but you stopped when the darkness of your room greeted you. You sat on top of your bed - Tears spilled over at the side of your eyes.

You moaned silently, letting all your emotions out. Hicupping between the sobs, you did nothing but agonize until your eyes cried out blood.

The corpse of Shinichiro suddenly flashed into your mind. Your whole system trembled - covering your face. Streams of tears flowed faster than your heartbeat.

So meeting Kazutora is one of the trigger, huh?