Chapter Five

"I should've protected him," Her voice was cold. Her face doesn't show any emotions but once you stare deep into her eyes, you can see the hidden fire inside her. "Everything started to crumble when we lost him."

"Mikey took the other path and ended up being conquered by darkness. You already know that right?" She turned to the two guys who's now staring at her with determination in their eyes- Y/N even saw Takemichi gulping, "Toman aren't how they used to be - they're getting cruel as years passed by."

"Time has done a damage we never could."

Y/N realized she's saying too much so she shrugged what she's about to say. She turned to the two with a polite smile on, resting both her arms on her knee as she sat at the sofa in front of them.

"Anyway, what do you need from me, Takemichi-kun?" She knew it was straight forward but Y/N is too tired that her vision is getting blurry - she needed to hurry so she could rest.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, Y/N-san. But do you know a way to contact Mikey-kun?"

"I'm sorry, Takemichi-kun. My ways aren't good enough to track him." She sighed, "That idiot cut everyone off after Draken died. Me and the others are still looking for him though."

The lady then chuckled, her eyes went to Naoto who's so nervous the whole time. But then blushed when he noticed the older female he'd been fanboying for years are now staring at him. It's the first time someone made him question about his looks, 'I might look so haggard right now. What if I smell bad?' he panicked.

"Naoto Tachibana, Hina-chan's younger brother. You're a detective in the organized crime department, ain't ya?"

"How did you-''

"I needed to be sharp. I'm competing with some smartass criminal, you know?" cracking her fingers with a wide grin on, "Knowing every details about his possible victim- protecting Mikey's friends are one of my priority. And of course ruining Kisaki's plot, why don't you guys help me out?"

"Oh, before I forgot, this nostalgia wouldn't be happenning if we didn't let Kisaki join Toman. One of my fckin' regrets on being such a dumb btch."

【CHAPTER FIVE】
ᴍᴏᴇʙɪᴜs ᴀʀᴄ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ!

"Hah? This is Toman's place. Who the fck told you to come here?"

You hissed when you saw the guy grabbed Takemichi's collar. Before you could say anything, a hand suddenly laid on your shoulder turning to the owner, Mitsuya's silver lilac eyes greeted you.

No wonder you smelled something nice behind you. You gave him a shy smile right after, 'Yeah. I get that he's handsome but stop being so flirty dumbass!" You mentally scolded yourself. Having a tiny crush on a friend isn't that bad, right?