"You know when you get out they gon have a whole bunch of questions right?"

"Yeah I know... thanks fa the ride gurl."

"Ain no problem and don't forget I need you to introduce my new gurl to Big L tonight."

"Oh you did say she was gon be working here. Alright I'll introduce her, bye gurl!"

"WHAT YA'LL BITCHES LOOKING AT?!" I asked as I drove by them "YA'LL GO ON AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!"

"Ooo gurl, you know rolling wit that one ain gon get you in nun but trouble. What y'all was doing anyway?"

"Awe ya'll we just ran into each other and she gave me a ride..."

Least ole gurl know how to lie.

*DIALING ISIS🫠*

"Hey gurl, you almost at the club?"

"Yeah, it's called the Pynk right? I seen a couple billboards driving by, it was next to the one wit what look like a pastor or sum, it said 'dis bitch' all over it."

"Yeah that's the one gurl, listen when you go inside go through the back door that's where my other gurl gon be waiting fa ya."

"Alright gurl, when Imma see you next?"

"Hopefully tomorrow and listen play it cool we don't need nobody knowing what we doing."

"They won't." She said and hung up.

" She said and hung up

Big L's POV

Text messages

Clifford🙄🤯: Big L, a bitch ain gon make it tonight.

Here Clifford go now texting me saying she ain't coming again. She bet not make this shit a habit cause we need her round here.

Me: Alright Clifford we gon hold it down.

"These wangz gon be fireee!" I said taking em up out the grease.

"Ooo Big L them wangz burnt ain they? Look at em!"

"Monroe why you worried bout how I cook my chicken mane?"

"Cause my good sis fine establishment can't be gaining no bad reputation over no burnt wangz chileee".

"Yeah whatever, pass me that bourbon."

"Whatchu need that fa? Don't go switching up the recipe na cause if you do niggas ain gon buy nun!"

"Gurl I know what the heyell I'm doing" I said pouring the liquor on top of em'. "Hummm na taste one of these thangs."

"Ummmm"

"How they tasting?" I asked her laughing.

"These ones.....ain't too bad."