Chapter 19

Roulette's POV

Roulette's POV

Damn this body heavy. Toy must have that good good, having these niggas pulling up like this. I'm glad she in my stable. I dumped the body in my trunk and started heading home. I had to get a shovel and a saw to chop this nigga up. Couldn't leave no evidence. As soon as I pulled up at the house Duffy was there. I was shocked but I can't say I wasn't happy to see him. I got out the car and he was sitting on the front porch.

"Duffy I'm glad you here. You walked out the other night so I couldn't explai....".

"I'm just here to get the rest of my stuff. I left some of it here".

I had forgot before I left he had been coming back and forth over here... even left some of his clothes.

"Duffy let me...."

"Can I just get my stuff please".

I unlocked the door and he followed in behind me and went to the room to go get his stuff.

"Duffy c'mon I gots shit to do. If you don't wanna stay and talk then you need to get going" I yelled so he could hear me.

He came out of the room and walked up to me. He smelled so good. I was missing him. He stood in front of me with his hoodie and sweats in his hand and leaned over me against the wall. He put a piece of my hair behind my ear and said "Now, what's so important that got you yelling at me like this?". Shit this man had me tingling but I couldn't let him know I missed him.

"Nothing... I just got sum to do thas all".

He stood up from over me and said "Well imma let you go and handle ya business lil mama".

He was walking out the door wit a blunt in his hand when I stopped him.

"Duffy wait.... Ion want you to leave. I want you to stay. Please stay" I said to his back as he was walking away. He turned around though.

He walked back up to me and said "Well shit that's all you had to say a couple days ago. You know imma ride wit you".

When he said that it's like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Even though it's hard to admit I think I'm falling for Duffy.

"Now what you boutta go handle lil mama?"

"Uh," what was I supposed to tell him? That I just killed a Nigga because he was boutta rape one of my girls? And that I was boutta go bury him.

"Uh, I was just gon slide over to Whisper's house she said she needed to talk. You just wait here for me okay I'll be back soon" I said giving him a sloppy kiss.

Shit! I needed to get rid of this body.