Chapter 14

I love y'all so much🫶🏽 and it's make me so happy that you all are enjoying this story I love writing🥺 you guys have me teary eyed some times, happy tears! I hope you all like this chapter as much as I do! Happy reading🥰🤗

Woddy's POV

That's same night by the river I just held Keyshawn. She needed me after what happened she was gon need someone. I threw the gun she used in the river and cleaned her up and we headed home.

 I threw the gun she used in the river and cleaned her up and we headed home

Keyshawn's POV

After last night. I felt free! I was finally getting everything I wanted and now that Derrick's outta the picture me and my kids are finally free. I woke up but Woddy wasn't next to me. I started calling his name and then I panicked. I ran out of the room to find him unloading groceries in the fridge.

"What's all this?" I asked him smiling.

"Morning Key." He walked over to me and gave me a kiss. I loved how his lips felt.

"So I went to the piggly wiggly this morning and I picked up a few things..." he said smiling.

"Woddy this look like more than a few things" I said. "You got moon pies!!! Our favorite" I said loudly.

"You know I couldn't forget those" he said giving me another long tender kiss. I wonder if he knew what he was doing. Just the sight of him and I get weak in the knees. When he pulled away I just started smiling at him real hard.

"We got time before we go pick up the kids, Whatchu got planned for the day?" He asked.

"Well..Ion know I figured I would just hang round wit you today." I said smiling from ear to ear.

"Well you go get dressed, I gotta surprise for you".

"What kinda surprise?" I asked.

"You'll see Key" he said kissing me and I went and got dressed.

We got in his car and started driving.

"Where we going Woddy?"

"You'll see".