Chapter 10

I woke up again sitting next to Niall who was watching me.

"what happened?" I asked

"well, that ass hole tried to rape you and I found you just in time and kicked his ass then took you home." he said. I nodded "then I took your phone to text Laura that you won't be home, as thats when I found out that he text you first. I mean what the hell were you thinking Em?" he started shouting

"I'm sorry I just thought--"

"No you didn't think. You just did. You didn't know who was waiting for you outside that club! You could've been taken from me again! And I don't think I could do that again." he said the last part softly

He leaned over and hugged me and kissed my forehead, that's when I noticed he had no shirt on.

"I'm sorry babe." I looked up at him and his lips came crashing down to mine.

The kiss quickly got heated, I fisted his hair in my fingers. He crawled on top of me kissing me hard. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him down on top of me. He broke the kiss and attacked my neck with his lips. I fumbled with the zipper of his pants and pulled them down successfully.

He slid my shirt up over my head and before I could blink my pants were flung across the room on a lampshade.

I attached our lips and felt his tongue enter my mouth. His hands slide up my back and messed with the clasp of my bra and soon it was off.

Now we both only had underwear on...

He sat up and pulled my underwear down and tossed it away from us. He laid down and pulled me onto him, my back pressed to his torso.

"Bend your knees." he demanded

I pulled my ankles to my sides, he grabbed my ankles and spread my legs apart. His hand slowly glossed down the back of my thigh to my bum, which he squeezed before continuing on exploring me.

His fingers came to a stop at my crotch, caressing over the exposed skin with his knuckles. The feeling made me uneasy and I think Niall could tell.

"Babe, relax." he said

I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing. His index finger then pressed its way into me slowly, I slightly moaned which made Niall's deep chuckle vibrate threw my back.

His finger worked in and out of me and Niall often changed his pace which made a strange yet pleasant feeling. Niall pulled his finger out and kinda pushed me off him so he could stand.

I stared at the ceiling knowing he was stripping the last piece of clothing between us. I heard him chuckle

"what?" I asked still not making eye contact

" You know I don't care if you look right?" he laughed a little and I peeked at him out of the corner of my eye rather awkwardly.. He then grabbed something from his dresser

DAMN!!! I screamed mentally.. he's pretty damn hot!

He climbed onto the bed and looked directly at my eyes, searching for any doubt. He positioned himself above me and slowly he pressed into me.

I gasped, HOLY MOTHER OF PAIN!!!

I felt like crying but showed no sigh of that. I wanted to do this.

He grasped my hip and thrust hard causing my body to somewhat jolt upward. His grip got tighter on my hips to keep me still as he practically shoved his tongue in my mouth.

The discomfort started to ease as he kept at it. The boy had some energy.

After we finished and he pulled himself from me, we laid down in the bed. I started drifting off but not before feeling his arms snake around my waist and pull me closer, he kissed my head

"I love you Emily."

*******************

Authors note:

Well there you go you obsessed, Crazy dirty fanfic readers.. Moment of truth..I guess...I'm and awkward person...

Anyways hoped you enjoyed it so far please vote!!!! Ok I love you guys and I'll update again soon!!!

XxxxJenny