Chapter 12

Okay this is a pretty intense chapter so beware.

Emily's POV

I sat alone in my room, staring threw the darkness. I couldn't sleep. And when I did I dreamt of Niall and me fighting again and again.

Why can't I ever shut my big mouth?

I turned to my alarm clock, 4:30 AM

Ughhhhh. Why did I have to say something?! Me and Niall were about to go to his house and have some fun I guess. But I had to go and piss him off.

I heard something by my window, my head snaps in that direction, my window was wide open. I jump up and rush to shut it only coming face to face with Jack.

Without saying a word I try to shut the window but he holds it open.

"Jack leave." I say sternly

He jumps into my window and pushes past me.

"if you don't get out right now ill-" he pushes me into the wall

"what will you do? Huh?" he grabs me and yanks me to the window covering my mouth

"if you scream I won't hesitate to shot a bullet right threw your skull." he threatens

Next thing I know I'm being dragged out my window and towards a car. I bit Jacks hand. He yelps and let's go Of me.

I run down the street hoping to loose him. But he's right on my heel.

I hate running.

I search for some place that's open so I can loose him in a crowd.

I see a pub in the distance that has music pounding from it and people everywhere.

Just then I get tackled to the ground. Me and Jack tumble over each other and I hit my head on the ground hard.

I yelp out in pain and struggle against his hold. I jump to my feet and he grabs my ankle pulling me back and smashing my face on the ground.

"Help!!!!" I scream

I kick him in the face while he's struggling. He falls to the ground holding his face and I sprint to the pub ignoring the splitting pain in my head and body.

I finally reach the pub and run in. I immediately running to the back towards the bathroom.

I find the bathroom and swing the door open and found a brunette girl making out with a familiar blonde boy.

I cover my mouth with my hand as tears form in my eyes while I back up. I back up and hit the wall. They break away and he turns towards me. I can see he has been drinking way more than he needs to. He looked beyond drunk.

"Niall?" I say quietly threw tears

He blinked a couple times while looking at me. The girl practically fell to the floor As she passes out drunk.

He steps towards me. I turn around and run. I ran down the small corridor and threw a door and finally collapsed in a dark alley.

******************************

I walk into Niall's bedroom to find the brunette there again.

But they were...naked and he had his fingers up her vagina.

He finally noticed me and walks over to me and brushes my hair to the side.

"you wanna join?" he asked and kissed my neck

"No." I spat

"never heard that before." he smirks

He picks me up and drops me on the bed beside the chick. He rips off my pants and underwear. He climbs to me and enters me.

"what about me?" the whore next to me whines

"oh I didn't forget." he shoves his fingers back up her crotch.

"Niall this isn't right let me go." I beg

He quickens his pace in me and pulls his fingers from the girl.

"c'mon baby you know you love it." he says seductively

I feel myself being dragged as I slip out of the horrible nightmare.

I look up and see a familiar boy.