A leather mask

For some reason hannibal, ghostface and chucky all started to argue so you just left. You got hungry and started walking to the kitchen. Inside the kitchen was Thomas, and he was cooking some food. You knew he was a cannibal so the food he was making was probably a human "oh, hey Thomas!" At first he didn't respond but then he slowly looked at you and slightly waved. You walked over to the fridge and grabbed some strawberries, washed them and started cutting them up. "Ow!" Suddenly your hand slipped and you accidentally cut yourself. Thomas looked at you and noticed your cut. He gently took your arm and put your finger under the sink to wash the blood off. Then he signaled you to stay there as he went upstairs. When he got back downstairs he was holding a packet of bandaids. He turned the sink off, wiped your hand with a paper towel and put the bandaid on your finger "..t-thank you Thomas" you thanked him. He just nodded. As a way of thanking him, you hugged him. This was quite a bold move but you did it anyway. You arms barley wrapped around his whole body considering he was twice the size of you (if ur really tall or big then your arms wrapped around his whole body) he flinched a little, he definitely was not expecting for you to hug him. He hesitantly hugged you back, his warm embrace was very soothing.

Then Hannibal and candyman walked into the room. Their faces didn't express much emotion when they saw you hugging Thomas but they definitely were not thrilled. Hannibal cleared his throat to signal that he is in the room, once you and Thomas noticed you let go of him. Thomas's eyes saddened and he quickly left.
"Apologies for interrupting but I would like to talk to you, y/n" a shiver immediately ran up your spine, remembering what he said

Flashback
"y/n darling, forget about the others. Come with me, I'll give you everything you have ever wanted. Just become mine and only mine"
End of flashback

"Uhmm..ok..." you said hesitantly following him to a different room. He brought you to his office/room and locked the door, which made you feel even more nervous "no need to fret, I'm not gonna hurt you" he slowly started to walk towards you, he got a little bit too close so you started walking backwards but he continued to walk closer. Suddenly your butt bumped into a table and you weren't able to move backwards anymore. Hannibal walked closer and closer to you until your feet were almost touching "i wanted to apologies for what I said earlier, I understand that it may have made you feel uncomfortable and it was quite bold of me to ask you such a ridiculous thing" he apologised "o-oh uhh... it's okay I guess.." Hannibal leaned in closer while looking at your lips "at least consider it" "consider what?" "Consider running away with me..we could move to Italy and live together, forever" before you could respond, Hannibal pressed his lips against yours. The kiss was very delicate and his lips were soft as ever. You broke the kiss and In a blushing mess, you quickly ran away. It wasn't your first kiss or anything but for some reason you were blushing like crazy, but deep down you knew it was wrong, they were all Murderers.
Running back to your room, you suddenly tripped, but before you could fall someone caught you. It was Thomas. He was holding you by your waist and had a look of worry in his eyes. You quickly stood up "t-thank you Thomas!" You thanked him. He then took your hand and took you outside "Thomas? Where are we going?" You asked but he stayed silent
He then covered your eyes and brought you somewhere. When he removed his hands from your face. Your eyes  widened in shock. Thomas had brought you to a beautiful flower field

 Thomas had brought you to a beautiful flower field

(Not my photo)

He then kneeled down and started making something but you didn't notice, you were too busy admiring the beautiful sight and smell of flowers. When he stood up he had a flower crown in his hands and he carefully put it on your head. You blush as butterflies filled your stomach "oh it's so beautiful, Thomas! No one has ever done something like this for me" Thomas smiled at you and you wrapped your arms around him, giving him a hug. He happily hugged you back and rested his head on top of yours. You stayed like that for a few minutes, enjoying his warm embrace and the beautiful flower field. You released him from the hug, took his hand in yours and started calmly walking back with a big smile on your face.

Thomas pov:
I took y/n to the beautiful flower field which I would usually go to when I'm angry or sad. Since they arrived, y/n has been nothing but kind to me and it's safe to say that I am completely head over heels for them. I wanted to have them all to myself so badly. To marry them and maybe have kids with them would be a dream come true. Of course if they didn't want kids we could have pets! Or both! Or none! Either way It didn't matter if we had kids or not, I just want to have a future with them. Just me and them happily ever after. I love them and I would do anything for them <3