Chapter 39// The Club (part2)

Drawing my eyes off of the happy-loved up couples, I am now bored seeing as that took up a lot of time.

Still sitting in the booth I feel a body slide in next to me, wrapping their arm around my waist, pulling me to sit on their lap. From looking down at the hand around my side, I know it's Ashton, from seeing his tally tattoo on his wrist. Not really being in the mood for him, seeing as he just left me for a random girl and thinks he can come back at 1am to 'cuddle' in the booth because we're alone. Like fuck. He can do one.

When fully pulled onto his lap, he attaches his lips to the base of my neck sucking slightly just below my ear, whilst his hands run up and down my thighs.

"Ashton stop." I say, attempting to stand up, however Ashton's grip on my legs tightened pulling me back down onto his lap.

"Please baby, I've missed you." he slurs into my ear.

Missed me. Oh no. I stand up and lower my head to his height, whilst he sits down still.

"Missed me? Cut the bullshit act Ashton. Where have you been all night,huh? Walking off with some girl then returning hours later, drunk and thinking I will make you 'feel good' No way Ashton, I'm not doing it. After everything that's happened in the last week, you have the cheek to just 'walk' off with a random girl tha-" I got interrupted.

*cough* *cough*

I turn round an see everyone struggling to stand up,probably from too much dancing, watching us. I glance round at my friends then hang my head to look at the floor. I slide out the booth, allowing my friends to get in- not wanting to be next to him. The good thing is that they went in both sides blocking Ashton from getting out, so I sit next to Calum,who then wraps his arm around me, squeezing my shoulder slightly, letting me know he's there for me, knowing I'm upset with Ashton.

I turn my head to look out onto the dance floor, giving me something to do, seeing as I done that all night anyway. Then I hear "What you looking at Calum?"

I snap my head round to look at my best friend and, (well, what even is he to me, friend? Boyfriend? Friend with benefits?) To see what's about to take place.

Calum laughs dryly " You! I'm looking at you, Ashton. I'm looking at what a mess you are and have become. And what the fuck was tonight, leaving Kodie like that with some girl, leaving her standing there watching you walk off. I mean who does that to the girl they claim to 'love' right after she forgave you for what you did to her?"

By this time Cals arm wasn't round me anymore, it was pointing at Ash and he was now standing up. Now Ash was standing up shouting too.

"What's it got to do with you? Huh Cal? Everyone's just over reacting." he slurs.

"Over reacting? Wow your such a dick!" Cal shouts, anger pumping through this veins. He steps forward, fists clenched. This was my queue to step in, placing my hand on Calum's chest. I lift my head up attempting to get his attention away from Ash at the minute because he is just too angry and I don't want him doing something he'll regret.

"You know what? She deserves someone so much better than you!"

"Like who?" Ashton laughs.

"Me."

And in that second Calum snakes his arm round my waist, pulling me close, holding me tight in his arm, his other hand positions itself on my cheek,looking into my eyes before dropping to my lips.

Then he kisses me.

Calum kisses me.