Chalter 30

I walk down this unknown street, searching for a bar, club anything really to just get mind off things, maybe even meet someone. Don't know what I'll do with them or how far I will let them go yet but I know I just need to feel some sort of love and affection even if we are both drunk and can't tell what our names are.

Fuck it.

I don't even care about names.

I manage to get to the end of this road. Standing around I look about at my surroundings. Its when I see a bright and sparkling sign, literally calling me, my feet moves towards that direction. Getting closer I see its a bar, not a care in the world what it's called I push straight through the wooden heavy door, into a decent filled bar that has everyone laughing, joking, dancing about and being happy. I wish I was happy to be able to join in, so instead I find an empty seat at the bar top an order my first drink of many to come.

I was on my fifth shot when, I could feel someone's eyes on me. It was starting to piss me off now. Like seriously I know I want someone to make me feel good but at least come over and talk to me, instead of standing over there watching me like a little pussy.

I shrug it off, by ordering more shots, to get my veins pumping just that tad more to relax myself from this night so far...

Deciding I've had another with drowning myself in alcohol tonight to feel pity, I hop of the barstool, though it turned out not to be a very good idea causing me to stumble and fall onto a random guys lap that was sitting behind me in a booth with what I presume to be his mates.

"Oopsy my bad sorrrrrrry laddies" I slur.

The guy who's lap I had fallen on helps me up. He turns me to face him. The weird thing was he was studying my face, being in my state, I just simple giggled back at his stern face, that was slowly turning soft,whilst looking at me. He raised his hand and gently placed it at the side of my neck, he swiped his finger to rid of any hair that blocked his view sight of behind my ear. I doth know what he's looking for its jus at an ear. All I have behind there is a tattoo of my stupid initials in fancy writing that I got for my 16th birthday, thinking it was the most coolest thing ever that will show my freedom and finally being aloud to actually do something and not be that little kid anymore.

It's then when he spoke did I wish this night never happened...

"Kodie!"

Short chapter I know sorry guys I'll make sure to do an extra long next chapter x