Chapter 7

*Ashton's PoV *

"So you do know me and my songs?" I ask quiet happily.

"Well I had to search stuff up to keep myself from dying of boredom ..." she informs, which brings a genuine smile to spread across my face.

Until...

"Anyways get the fuck off me." she orders. My smile fades ever so quickly.

She manages to get her hands down from my hold against the wall and places her tiny hands on my chest and lightly shoves me. I step back making it seem like she has done wonders and caused me to move when her shove was so light and delicate it couldn't move a person twice the size of her. Ever.

She looks at me for a short period of time before walking off and flipping her hair in a sass like manner, as if she's trying to say something from just walking off.

I have to admit she's my type of girl in looks- brown hair, hazel eyes and small in height. Although what attracts me to her is her sassiness, her ability to speak her mind to me and tell me to piss off and that, along with other things such as her innocence, the way she bats her eyelashes and blushes when someone is too close to her or says something sweet to her.

If I had the chance to call her mine- like I want to, I would shower her with compliments of how beautiful I think she is and tell her how much she turns me on.

But I've screwed that up big time, why did I have to portray myself to be the typical bad boy and try and win her with full on things like ... that? I should of known better. Kodie isn't the type of girl to get with a guy at the first sign of attention. Well that's what I've heard from the lads, who have been told by their girls, who are best friends with Kodie. I mean I probably didn't give her the first good impression but maybe from now on I will be more relaxed and nicer to her than this- what ever this is.

Hopefully, she will see that I really want to be with her and spend time with her.

I have just got to up my game, and then maybe I will be able to call her mine...