"Nothing," Amity answers quickly, "I'm fine."

"It doesn't look like you're fine, it looks like you're about to fall over!"

"Batata, I promise. It's actually not as bad as it was this morning." Amity says, lying through her teeth.

In all honesty, the pain was only getting worse and worse. But she didn't want to worry Luz. She couldn't worry Luz.

But Luz sees right through her facade. "Sweet pea, I really think we should get you in to see a healer and make sure this isn't something serious."

Amity shakes her head, standing up straight. "No, no. I'm alright. It's just a stomach bug or something."

Luz raises a brow, but the look on her wife's face told her not to press the matter any further. She sighs. "Fine, but promise you'll tell me if it gets worse?"

Amity nods. "Promise."

She gently places a kiss on Luz's cheek, before they both continue walking.

Tick... Tock...

Luz knocks on the door, and they are instantly greeted by Hunter, who yanks them inside. "Thank goodness you guys are here. Edric and Emira are fighting again, King and Hooty are destroying everything, and Eda has successfully drinken all of the Apple Blood in Alador's secret stash and Raine is trying to keep her from acting like a drunk idiot. Lilith and Darius keep arguing- it's CHAOS!"

Hunter starts breathing heavily, Luz tries to calm him down. "Dude, chill. I'll handle the Clawthornes, you deal with the Blights." She says. Hunter nods, already heading off to handle the Twins. Amity looks at Luz. "What do I do?"

Luz thinks. "Amity, I'm going to give you the most. Important. Job. Okay?" She says, Amity nods in response. Luz leads her to the couches and pushes her onto it gently. "You are Queen of Couchland. Your job is to sit here and watch over the kingdoms of coffeetable-landia and lamptopia and maintain peace, okay?"

Amity looks up at her, confusion written on her face. Luz sighs. "I want you to rest for right now. I'll come check on you in a bit to see if you're doing any better. But right now, you're sick and I don't want you doing anything that's going to make you feel worse, okay?"

Amity nods again. "Okay Love."

Tick... Tock...

After Luz leaves, Amity leans her head back and tries not to focus on the growing pain in her stomach. But as she does, the pain in her head also grows. Groaning slightly, Amity lays on her side, hugging her knees.

'Something isn't right...'

Before she could get back up to find Luz, Ed and Em wander into the room, the two yelling over each other. Amity winces, as her ears begin to hurt from how loud they were being.

"Mittens! Can you- Whoa, you're not lookin' too hot." Edric says.

"Gee, thanks." Amity says sarcastically.

"Anyway Mittens, can you please tell Edric that cane sugar is good too?!" Emira asks, completely glossing over Amity's obvious pain.

"All I said is that it wasn't as good as powdered sugar!" Edric argues.

The two start arguing again. Hunter runs in. "Guys, what are you even arguing about?" he asks softly, noting Amity's pained expression.

"Ed said that Powdered Sugar was better than Cane Sugar." Emira says. Hunter sighs. "This has to be the stupidest thing you guys have fought over. Both of you are entitled to your own opinions and yelling that the other is wrong is completely immature."