"To be fair, I would do the same." Luz says, shutting the door behind her. Amity goes and sits on the couch. Luz goes to join her, when Hunter walks in. "Luz! Can you help me and Darius with the food?" he asks. Luz sighs. "Yup. I'll be right there."

Hunter goes back into the kitchen. Luz turns to Amity. "I'll be back when Dinner's ready." she says. Amity nods. "Go ahead, Love. I'll be here."

Luz goes into the kitchen, leaving Amity alone in the living room. Until the twins run in again. "Ed, stop running!" Emira yells.

"No! I'm not safe if I stop." Edric yells back. Amity starts to get annoyed. "Both of you knock it off!" She says sternly.

Edric and Emira stop in their tracks, quietly moving to sit on opposite sides of their younger sister. Amity turns to Edric. "What happened?" She asks him.

"He-"

"Ah bup bup! It's Ed's turn right now." She says, making Emira shut up. Amity turns her attention back to Edric. "Now, tell me what happened."

"I was trying to help make the food." Edric starts. Amity nods in understanding, "A disaster waiting to happen. Please continue."

"And while Darius was talking about how my cooking skills are too awesome for such a simple meal," he pops his collar. "Emira runs in, calls me 'dead meat', and chases me all over the house."

Amity listens closely, waiting for anything that could've caused Emira to react that way. When she found nothing, she turns to her sister. "Your turn."

Emira shifts in her seat, making herself more comfortable. "I was getting ready for you and Luz to come over after my shower. I open my drawer and all my concealment stones are gone. And this morning, I found Ed sneaking out of my room."

Amity listens, before turning back to Edric. "Your rebuttal?"

"I didn't take it." Edric says.

"Then what did you take?" Amity asks him.

"I didn't take anything!"

Amity and Emira both raise a brow at their brother's statement.

"Ed-"

"I didn't!"

"Then what were you doing in there?" Emira asks.

"I was heading to my room after breakfast and saw Flapjack flying out of your room with your necklace. You know, the one with the white beads that you wore to Grom in our last year? Your favorite one? So I took it and was trying to put it back before you realized it was gone and went on a rampage." he explains. Amity and Emira watch his face closely.

"Do you believe him?" Amity asks. Emira shrugs. "Kind of? I mean, the look in his eyes say that he's being for real, but he's really sweaty." she says. "Well, you did just chase him around the house. I'm surprised you're not sweating." Amity says. Emira chuckles. "Unlike Ed, I can handle a little Cardio."

"Hey!"

"But then, what happened to the concealment stones?" Emira asks. Amity shrugs. "Maybe you used the last one without realizing. Or maybe Flapjack took it when Ed took the necklace." She suggests.

As the twins start to go back and forth on possibilities, Amity stays quiet. She starts to feel a tapping sensation in her lower abdomen. It feels like a flutter, though a bit different. As the feeling gets more frequent, she starts to lean back in her seat. Emira looks at her with concern. "Mittens, what's wrong?"

Amity sighs softly. "Nothing. Just the baby kicking." She says casually. Both twins look at their little sister, shocked.

Edric gasps suddenly. "I almost forgot you're pregnant!" He says. "And now the baby's like... moving and stuff!"

"It's like it's really there!" Emira jokes, and the three of them laugh. When the laughter dies down, she looks to her little sister. "So, what does it feel like?"

Amity thinks. "It's hard to explain... Almost like tapping, I guess?" She shrugs. "I can't really describe it that well."

Edric nods, "Can we feel?" He asks. Amity gets hesitant. "I would say yes, buuuuut..." She tries to think of an excuse, before deciding to just tell them, "Luz hasn't felt it yet. She wanted to be the first and I want to give her that."

"Awww, that's so cute." Emira coos, making Amity blush. "Where is Luz, anyway? I didn't see her come in." Emira asks, looking around the room for the Human. "Hunter asked her for help with the food. She's in the kitchen." Amity explains, tilting her head back.

"Does it hurt?" Edric asks. Amity picks her head back up and shrugs. "Only a little bit, and not all the time. Sometimes I barely feel it, and other times it's all I can feel."

"The kicking or the pain?"

"Yes."

A voice from the kitchen clears their throat. The three siblings turn around and see Luz peeking her head in through the doorway. "I'm supposed to tell you guys that dinner'll be ready in 10." she says.

"Luz! Come quick." Emira says. Luz finally steps into the room. "Huh, what's going on?" "The baby's kicking." Edric says.

Suddenly Luz turns into an Olympic gymnast, because she instantly jumps over the couch and kneels in front of Amity. Amity giggles. "How was the fall?"

"Wonderful, can I feel?" Luz asks quickly. Amity nods, scooting closer to Emira. "Yes, but come sit up here."

Luz quickly takes a seat between her wife and brother-in-law. Edric scoots away to give her more room. Luz bounces excitedly in her seat. "So how does this work? Do I do it over the hoodie? Under the hoodie? How does this work?"

Amity chuckles, grabbing her hand and putting it on her stomach, under her hoodie but over her undershirt. Luz squeals when she feels the kicking. "Ahhhh! It's so cute!"

Amity giggles. Luz pouts. "The baby stopped..." she says. Amity pulls the Latina into a hug. "I guess they got tired." she says. Luz nods. "Yeah." She says dejectedly.

Amity leaves a small kiss on her forehead. "Don't worry. There'll be more later."

Luz looks at her. "Are you sure?"

"I'm positive." Amity says with a small giggle.

Hunter steps into the room. "Luz? Can you come help us?" he asks. Luz nods. "Yeah, I'll be right there." hearing this, Hunter nods and steps out. Luz sighs. "I'll see you in a few?"

Amity places a gentle kiss on the Latina's cheek. "See you then."

Luz slowly gets up and exits the room, leaving Amity to her siblings.