chapter 7

"Cool!" Beloniil said admiring the design. "Everyone!" The gatekeeper said addressing everyone. "Remember i do the talking." Serana whispered out of the corner of her mouth. "Okay okay." Beloniil said quietly. "Lady Serana! HAS RETURNED!" The gatekeeper said. There was instant uproar of applause. "Serana!" A big tall vampire said approaching her. "Have you the Elder Scroll?" Serana looked extremely miffed. "Years i am gone and after all of it all you care about is this stupid hunk of junk." Serana said highly annoyed. "Oh if only your mother could be here." The vampire said. "I would allow her a glimpse of our now reunited family before i beheaded her, the ungrateful wife of mine." He uttered the last word with revulsion. "Lord Harkon! an outsider!" One vampire pointed. "Vingalmo! Hold your tongue!... He is a guest, a friend of Serana's" Lord Harkon said. "Yeah he helped me get out of that Molag forsaken cave i was locked in." Serana said rolling her eyes at the scene. "You dare speak the high Molag Bal's name in vain!" Lord Harkon said venemously, but he let it pass. "You! Mortal, come here!" Beloniil stepped forward. "You have returned to me my daughter, and more importantly... The elder scroll, and there is but one thing i can grant you in equal power... My blood." Harkon said. "Speak." Serana whispered. "I am werewolf." Beloniil said. "Ah yes, it seems the smell of wet dog was not CuSith." Harkon said chuckling. "But my power will overtake it! Your decision! NOW!" "I refuse your gift!" Beloniil said. Harkon was taken aback. "Fine then! return from whence you came!" Harkon threw some dust into the air and Beloniil fell asleep. "Where am i?" Beloniil said. "I was tasked to get you this far." A familiar voice said. "Serana?" Beloniil asked. "Yeah, yeah i was to make sure you awoke, but now i must go." She bent down and whispered something into his ear. "It was not my choice to be this... I envy you." she got back into the boat and left. Beloniil waved goodbye. Later. "Where have you been!? What was in the cave?" Isran demanded. "A female vampire." Beloniil said. "She was of no wrong doing, so i had to help her, she needed it." he uttered his words carefully and proudly. "Fine then, is that all?" Isran said unkindly. "She had an Elder Scroll." "SHE WHAT!" Isran shouted making Beloniil jump back. "They now have a weapon that we can not match! Why did you not take it!?" Isran demanded. "By the time i realized she had such a weapon, it was too late." Beloniil said bowing his head slightly. "Fine then, but for now i need you to help me with something, while i look into this "Elder Scrolls business"." Isran said turning around and walking in a different direction. "I have 2 colleagues out there who are needed, a man by the name of Gunmar and Sorine Jurard, they are... Old friends if you will... Here is a location of when i last heard of them." Isran handed Beloniil a map. "If we die because of that Elder Scroll, and that little girl... It is on your head." Isran said furiously. Beloniil did not change his expression, but he felt a guilt and anger within himself at Serana being insulted. "Hmph i'll show him." Beloniil siad as he opened the doors to let himself out.