Chapter 53 :: Love Only

Start from the beginning

"Tae...please untie me now…." She requested him again but he shook his head in denial. "Not so soon. You have made me suffer a lot." He hushed and removed a few strands of her hair from her face before tugging them behind her ear.

"And why aren't you able to break free from the tie? You are strong enough to do that." He crooked his brows. "I don't know!!" She whined in frustration and Taehyung chuckled in his deeptone. "I want to touch you Tae." His smile faded after hearing her and his eyes started darkening.

"Oh baby!! You have no idea how badly I want you to touch me." He positioned himself before her while her lower started throbbing in anticipation. "But to see you like this is so pleasurable in itself." He smiled smugly.

Y/n held onto her breath as she felt him brush against her and he held her tied wrist, pulled them and made her encircle his neck. "Look at me." He demanded when she kept her eyes closed.

He held her cheeks with his one hand and made her turn towards him. He pressed onto her cheeks a little harder to make her pucker her lips. "You know when you became mine?" He asked instead, and she shook her head slowly, abiding by his gestures.

"The day you started loving me." He whispered while pecking her puckered lips. "If you were that keen to strictly do your job, you shouldn't have loved me. And much better, shouldn't have made me love you." His darkened eyes spat facts on her face while her head felt lightweight with all the events.

"Now that I love you Mrs Kim, no one dares to take you away from me." He gritted his teeths and kissed her lips, leaving her cheeks. With one swift movement, he was all inside her and she let out a loud moan but it was all toned down as his mouth had her enclosed, smooching her rough.

He stayed still, feeling her shortened breaths and shivering body. Holding her closer to him, he circled his arms completely around her while sucking her swollen lips till appetite. She cried in an epitome of pleasure when his movements increased and he held her tighter, groaning at the warmth and solidity around him.

"T-Tae...Tae….ohhh…" Her lips fell apart. "...God…!!" Her head fell back into the satin pillow, the pleasure brimming from every nerve of her body. "G-God?? Hmm??" He held her throat, raising his body to look at her worked out figure.

"Or me??" He groaned, letting out profanities from his lips as he continued his actions. He held her thighs and spread them more while making love to her while she was unable to keep her voice intact and eyes open even for a second.

"Taehyu-mmpphh.." Her moans muffled when he leaned in to kiss her again while his one hand was encircled around her throat and other hand fondled with her bust. "I love you so much Y/n." He closed his eyes, resting his forehead above her while her body orgasmed for the second time.

Taehyung let out a deep groan on releasing inside her and with a few more deep strokes, he rode themselves out of their climax. She gasped every time he thrusted deeper while holding her now fragile body.

He dropped his head on her chest, while still being inside her and she too calmed down her enraged breaths, wrapping her tired legs around his waist. After stabilising his breaths, he raised his head and looked at her face.

Dropping a lazy kiss on her forehead, he smiled in satisfaction before moving his hand and untying her wrists. After her wrists were free, she wasted no time in caressing her palms over his mane, massaging the back of his neck lightly.

He groaned a little but swirled their entangled bodies, swapping their position as now she sat above him while he laid down beneath her. "Weren't you dying to dominate me?" He asked with a twinkle in his eyes and she bit down on her lower lip, glistening it in the process.

"I hate you." She pursed her lips but let her hands fall on his sweaty chest. "Not the confession I wanted to hear." He hushed, holding a bunch of her hair behind her back and pulled her towards him as she slowly started moving, eventually increasing her speed.

Low moans and sinful sounds escaped from both of their mouths as she bounced herself on him, making him roll his eyes back in ultimate pleasure. His face reddened with heat and his wet hair stuck to his forehead while her lips found a room in his.

His fingers dug into the soft skin of her waist and she let out heavy moans while continuing her actions. Looking up with shortened breaths, he saw the best scenario of his life, as Y/n held her face filled with glee up, biting onto her lower lip, messing up her hair while holding them.

Her neck was glistening with the red hickeys, now slowly turning purple, which were gifted by him while her torso was shining with sweat and love bites as she rode him with all glory. Taehyung let his head fall back in pleasure as he reminisced the scene in his mind, nearing his release while she increased her pace before spasming all over his girth.

"Ummmpphh!!" Her body fell over his with a long and shrieked moan escaping her lips. He engulfed her tired figure with his arms, himself panting for breath. Once her breaths were restored, she raised her body to look at him with a tired smile.

As her eyes fell on his, her heart swelled with warmth realising that she resonated in love with him. "I love you." She mumbled to him. He caressed her hair, removing a few strands from her face before cupping her one cheek.

"I know you do and I love you too." Her eyes didn't take a moment to sparkle with tears at the honesty that his eyes held and he didn't take a moment to pull her towards him, capturing her lips in a soft kiss to muffle her pain.

After cleaning up her and himself with a warm towel, Taehyung held Y/n close to him and stroked her abdomen lightly once she let out a small hiss of pain. She slowly drifted to a deep slumber as his caress brought peace to her.

Once she slept, he kept patting her head and stroking her skin gently, but his eyes never left her face. His eyes brimmed with an essence of love looking at her sleeping face and he tightened his hold around her figure.

Though he himself was tired, yet his eyes refused to even blink away from getting her view. He could feel his heart drown into the depths of passion while he, all in himself, was smitten by her existence. He felt overwhelmed. So much that his eyes started watering.

"I love you so much." He whispered to her while the universe heard his silent prayers as the loverboy was lost in the beauty of his love.

______________________________________

I hope I didn't went overboard with the smut 😅

Kindly drop your reviews 💗