Chapter 53 :: Love Only

Start from the beginning

"I love you Y/n." His voice came out in an undertone as he moved down to kiss her throat and she kept her eyes closed, raising her head up to give him more access to paint his artwork in her canvas like skin.

Words died down her throat when Taehyung sucked on the soft spot of her neck, letting lewd whispers come out of her mouth. He held one side of her neck with his left hand while his lips concentrated in biting and sucking on the other side.

His right hand traced with his index finger down her waist, sliding towards her navel to encircle her skin with the tip of his finger. She let out staggered breaths feeling the coldness of his finger tips on her warm skin.

Once his hand reached onto her lowers, she felt him removing them too. A low gasp left her mouth when he successfully removed her bottoms. "Will you...k-keep me tie-tied up?" She let out a few words with difficulty as he moved his lips from her neck, down towards her cleavage.

He raised his eyes to look at her, squirming in pleasure under him while twisting and turning her tied hands. Y/n saw a small smirk forming at the edge of Taehyung's lips and she understood that he was up to no good.

Instead of saying anything, he kissed the valley of her chest, earning an immediate reaction from her as she arched her back in response. "T-Tae…" She moaned his name in pleasure and he could feel a tingling sensation down his body, yearning to hear her moan again and again.

Encircling his arm around her back, he let his fingers fondle over the hooks of her brassiere behind while kissing on the top of her bust. "Hmmppp…" She bit down on her lower lip when he ran his tongue over her skin, encircling his lips around her areola as he has removed her cloth from her chest.

Growing frustrated after being unable to open the hooks, he tore apart her bra, completely shredding it away from her body while she panted hard at his impatient conduct. "Damn!!" He nuzzled his face into her softness, fondling, kissing and sucking onto her melanin skin while she closed her eyes shut, her lips falling apart while her back arching in undeniable pleasure.

As his one hand was still on her bosom, he ran his lips down her torso and kissed her navel. She held onto her t-shirt which was tied around her wrist, pressing her nails onto it. Her head moved from one side to other, her body reciprocating to his every touch and kiss.

"Taehyung pleaseee…" She almost sobbed when he sank his head down her thighs, kissing her inner skin. "Please what baby…?" He hushed with a teasing glint in his voice as he moved his left hand up towards her face, squeezing her curves at places.

"Please….untie me…" She was on the verge of begging but the man let her request slide as he traced his long and slender fingers along the jawline of her face, brushing her chin with his thumb before encircling his hand around her throat.

She felt helpless but at the same time, too pleasured to not roll her eyes back when he kissed on her womanhood, assigning his tongue to a better job. He had removed the last piece of cloth from her body, leaving her bamboozled and light headed with all the kissing and licking.

He held her calf and raised her left leg up to put it above his shoulder as it gave him a better access to pleasure her. "T-Tae I.. I…" She stammered and panted heavily before letting out a big moan of his name and he smiled in satisfaction while wiping his lips with his thumb.

Her temple ran down with sweat while her legs were still shivering from the release she had. She was too busy in her own world, panting and twitching her body that she didn't realise when Taehyung removed his jeans and boxers and walked towards her.

"Y/n-ah…" She slowly opened her teary eyes to look at him. His hair was dishevelled from before and his eyes shone with a different passion. "That was so good." He smirked and she nibbled on her lip, pulling on the cloth around her wrist.