Mission 6 Doomsday Zombie Walk

Beginne am Anfang

The man's voice was cold and ruthless as he announced, "The mission did not succeed!"

These words floated into Gu Momo's ears, but they seemed to be struck by lightning.

"Failed?" It can't be? Didn't she succeed in separating the male and female heads?

More importantly, their luck had also been plundered.

Gu Momo did not forget the agreement that night had made with her. Once the mission failed, she would return to the endless darkness of space or ruthlessly erase it.

"It can't be considered a failure. It's just that you shouldn't have sent the male lead to hell. The Master God over there has already noticed it!"

Gu Momo knew that she should not be the righteous side, but now the two of them were tied together.

In the darkness, both of them remained silent.

He chose 138 quests, but many of them were either lost in it, confused by the male lead, or simply didn't want to return. Some of the quests were well completed, but because they had killed the male and female leaders on their own, they were killed by the Master God.

"Gu Momo, you don't have many chances. I don't want to see the next defeat. You should know the consequences!" His tone was as cold as a cold blade.

However, Gu Momo understood from the bottom of her heart that she had no choice.

"Yes!"

She was now very obedient and sensible. Didn't she also fall for this at that time?

Originally, she thought that she would ask him something when she came back this time, but she kept silent, as if she understood that she would not say anything even if she asked him.

In the darkness, the corners of his mouth curled into a light mockery.

Ye Da waved his hand.

Gu Momo was thrown into the next world.

Hot, feeling hot all over, cold, shivering, desperately trying to grab hold of everything in the surroundings.

But there was nothing.

Gu Momo's body was like a strange container that did not belong to her.

In a daze, he heard a woman's voice.

"Doctor Chu, I'll leave her to you!"

"Yes, it should be. If the results of the research are available, it will also be a contribution to all humans!"