Shameless to the end

Começar do início

He wanted to refute Gu Momo, but seeing her mocking expression, he panicked.

"You're talking nonsense. I don't want to hear what you're saying." He wanted to leave now.

However, how could Gu Momo let go of this opportunity to use eyedrops in his heart?

"If you don't believe me, you can investigate at any time. Ask the people in the capital. Ask the servants of the Ye Clan. Is he Ye Jingzhi what I said?" When Gu Momo finished speaking, the youth only snorted coldly before opening the window and flying away.

However, she left Gu Momo where she was.

This was not the capital, but the capital not far from the capital. Gu Momo gritted her teeth and pulled the two people out from under the bed.

Moreover, Mo Li was not unaware of Gu Momo being taken away. On the contrary, he was very clear-headed at that time, but his body did not have the slightest bit of strength.

She could only watch as she was taken away.

It was not until the next morning that everyone noticed Gu Momo's departure.

However, the entire Prime Minister's Mansion was in a fuss, and at this moment, Mo Li broke free from his shackles in a critical moment.

The molting wasn't going so smoothly, but his strength had finally recovered.

Gu Momo was in the brothel, so it was hard to escape. Moreover, she didn't have any silver on her. After being interrogated by the madam and the others in the three halls.

The other party locked her up in a room in the backyard doubtfully and sent people out to inquire about the news.

Fortunately, the matter of letting her pick up the guests did not happen in the end.

However, as time went by, the madam could not contact the situation in the capital, and she was somewhat puzzled by Gu Momo's words.

How could Xiangfu's daughter appear in Shuoyang? More importantly, Gu Momo's appearance was too dignified and dignified.

Amongst the crowd, there were some who were seductive, some who were pure, and some who possessed poetic and scholarly auras. However, when Gu Momo took them out, her temperament was inferior to that of others.

The brothel girls were all playthings, no matter how high the playthings were, how high could they be?

"From today onwards, you have to pick up the guests. Mom, I can't feed you for free." The madam said fiercely to Gu Momo.

Behind her, there were a few powerful guards.

Originally, she thought that she would have to waste her breath, but who knew that Gu Momo would actually nod her head and say, "Mom is right, but I have one condition."