Sword Walk Skewed

Start from the beginning

However, he was not sure. That song was too difficult. Although the teacher held it tightly every time, he could not guarantee that he would be able to go up on the high pitched part. More importantly, his mind was in a mess now.

The director waved his hand and said, "Yesterday's rehearsal was already settled. Can you change the lights, the stage position, the background and so on?"

"Then it's just a guitar. You don't need anything, just like an audition!" He had already walked over after passing through five tests and six generals, so there was no reason for him to lose now.

The director looked at Liang Chen and waved his hand. "No, the time is well arranged. You will disrupt my plan."

After that, Liang Chen grinded it very well. The directors were starting to get tired of it.

At this moment, after Gu Momo finished singing the song, the judges also finished their comments and came backstage.

Liang Chen stared at Gu Momo and sneered inexplicably. He took a guitar and directly said to the director, "I want to stick to the original."

His arrogant attitude caused the entire director team to be dumbfounded.

The corner of Gu Momo's mouth curled into a smile. She maintained an aloof and restrained attitude towards those who came to congratulate her.

Liang Chen didn't play according to common sense. In Gu Momo's opinion, it was reasonable. Because she felt that she hadn't been eliminated from the song yesterday. It was truly too regrettable.

There were still a few contestants in the middle, and Liang Chen was the last one to compete.

Liang Chen had a lot of fans, especially in the eyes of some older viewers. He was a talented young man.

He applauded the moment he appeared on the stage. However, he broke up with the director earlier, so the effects of the lighting stage were greatly reduced. However, he did not feel that as long as he sang, everyone would admire him.

In this song, he chose an inspirational song with high fighting spirit. He didn't practice much beforehand, so when he first played the guitar, he was still a little unfamiliar with it.

Gradually, Liang Chen felt that he was getting better, and his singing became hoarse.

The few contestants who were ranked lower on the backstage all had gloomy expressions on their faces.

"The style of his song is very different from before."

"An inspirational song, wasn't he very depressed before? Tell me why he sang it in his first love!"

Many people were still cursing in their hearts, but Liang Chen felt good about himself.

The song ended. Apart from Liang Chen's own fans, the applause from the audience was sparse.

The judge commented, "Along the way, we've really witnessed your surprises many times. Each time, your song, song style, and artistic conception are very different. You've always been innovating. We've all seen this in our eyes. It's just that a person's experience is limited, and you're not old, right?"

This sentence was somewhat meaningful. Liang Chen recognized that this judge was from Xin Yu Media. Wasn't this topic supposed to lead him to plagiarism?

Liang Chen directly interrupted the judge, "I insist that my original creation is obvious to all. Do I have to be old to experience something like that?"

After Liang Chen finished speaking righteously, even Gu Momo, who had been listening backstage, was extremely ashamed. A person who was shameless to a certain extent was indeed invincible under the heavens.

Not long after, the judge retorted, "I didn't say that you were a plagiarist. You don't need to be so excited. However, your music style should be played more appropriately with percussion music. There were a few mistakes in the guitar playing just now, and you didn't play the high notes anymore ..."

Originally, at this point, the judges would usually be polite in their comments. After all, no one could guarantee that the championship would definitely be popular in talent shows, and the other contestants would definitely not be popular.

However, Liang Chen's actions today had obviously offended people, especially the audience below the stage. When the comments from the judges were similar, there were no more applause and only booing sounds left.

This was also the reason why Liang Chen was so serious about his original creation. However, after the last time there was a problem, the people who followed him would pay attention to his style.

Perhaps because he was too confident that no one would discover the USB drive, the more others talked about style, the more he rebelliously displayed a different style.