If this continues, it will be ruined

Start from the beginning

At this moment, Mother Gu didn't know what she was thinking. She exchanged a glance with Father Gu and suddenly said, "Old Gu, do you think that if Muhan had seen her just now, would it be better?"

These words made Father Gu slightly uncomfortable. It would never be easy for a father to let someone replace his daughter, but when he saw Mu Han

Mother Gu also knew what Father Gu was worried about.

"If Mo Mo was still here, I wouldn't let anyone get close to Mo Han. But Mo Mo left. Mo Han is like this now. No one knows how long his body can last" The Mo Clan raised a relative's child some time ago. This was their worst plan.

They had seen Mu Han's deep affection for their daughter over the past five years, and they had already treated him as their son in their hearts. In fact, they did not wish for anything to happen to Mu Han after Gu Momo left.

Father Gu sighed inaudibly, "Then give it a try!"

At this moment, Gu Momo did not know that after Gu Father and Gu Mommy saw her, they actually recalled letting her know Mu Han. When the manager saw her return, his mood had always been somewhat gloomy. He said, "Is it okay to go on stage later?"

It was already the crucial moment of the semi-finals. In fact, Gu Momo's popularity was no less than a little star. However, according to the agency, she still hoped that she could win the championship.

Gu Momo smiled and nodded, "No problem."

Every time, she was advancing steadily. Originally, the agency thought that Gu Momo would be specially trained, but she discovered that Gu Momo didn't need them to worry at all along the way. She was a very stable girl who knew what would please the audience.

Xinyu Media treated Gu Momo as if he had picked up a treasure and protected her.

During this period of time, Gu Momo had used her own makeup artists and brokerage team in the competition, so much so that her entire level had risen. Not to mention her popularity, the topic hadn't diminished.

On the contrary, Liang Chen's side was not going well. Gu Momo's words that day attracted the attention of many people.

Every time Liang Chen produced songs and songs, he was greatly questioned, because his style was very different. Liang Chen originally wanted to be like Gu Momo, but every time he came, it would not be the same.

However, it caused many composers in the industry to express their doubts. Rock, roll, lyrics, and folk songs, they had no idea what Liang Chen was up to.

"Right now, I really doubt if Liang Chen made this song himself. Who would have a difference of 108,000 li between their own styles?"

"That's right. As far as I know, he didn't do well in the college entrance exam and only went to a college. He was expelled after a year and a half. If he really had such talent, would his grades be so bad?"

A lot of people agreed, but some of Liang Chen's fans retorted, "Our Jiachen is a genius. Every time his style is different, it is precisely because of his original rebellion."

"It has nothing to do with whether or not you have a talent for reading. What era is it? You even use the reading wheel to refute it!"

The two groups fought a lot.

Liang Chen's agency, Sheng Xing Entertainment, did not wish for Liang Chen to continue on the original path because the original creation was too frequent. Almost every time he appeared, there would be an original creation. Not to mention the spectators who would question him, even they themselves felt that there was an expert behind Liang Chen's back.

Therefore, he specifically asked someone to guide Liang Chen's singing skills, and he would take the cover singing route the next time.

On the day of the semi-finals, Liang Chen chose a very difficult cover. Originally, according to Liang Chen's current singing skills, singing this song would definitely be very difficult. However, the agency wanted to prove to the world that Liang Chen's singing skills were not a problem by using a quick method.

The day before the competition, Liang Chen's mood wasn't particularly relaxed. He was a little tired of the agency's decision. They said that they were afraid that he would run out of talent, but they didn't know that it was just a song that he sang every day, and he would never finish it in this lifetime.