Chapter 3

To be honest, when I moved here I didn't expect to be meeting my crush so often. I was glad already for the first time, but somehow, I got so lucky that I got to meet him a lot of times after that too. Like when I was going shopping, or when I went to Shibuya. And now, also when I went to a bar.

"Mix me another one, please," I smiled at the guy working here. He just nodded and with one quick movement of his hands he took my glass.

I took out my phone, scrolling through all the new messages and posts when my fingers scrolled on Nijiro's profile. I was looking at the empty profile of his for a quick second before I opened our chat.

'I am in a bar, wanna come?' I set him and closed my phone. It was definitely from the drinks I drank tonight. Because if I was sober, I wouldn't dare to invite him anywhere.

"Why exactly is this pretty girl like you sitting here alone?" The barman asked as he placed my drink in front of me.

"Men don't have taste I guess," I laughed a little and saw him chuckle too. I looked at my phone, no new notifications. "He doesn't seem to be interested either," I muttered.

"His lost," He said, trying to cheer me up.

"I wouldn't say exactly that," I smiled and went to our chat again. He is typing. "Maybe..." I muttered, waiting for what he was going to say.

'Which one?' I smiled again and texted him the address.

"Maybe he is interested after all" I whispered smiling and the barman turned around, not saying another word to me. As if he lost his interest now that he knew another male was coming.

'I'll be there in a second.' And he was. It didn't take him long before he got to the bar.

"Waiting for me, huh? Why are you here alone?" I heard the familiar voice and turned around to face the door.

"I have company," I said, pointing at the barman who has been pouring me drinks the whole night. "I think he likes me" I whispered as if he couldn't still hear me. Nijiro just chuckled and walked to me, sitting on the bar chair right next to me.

"Let me have yours, you probably drank a lot already," He said, taking my glass away from me and taking a sip. "Give her a new one. Something that's not that strong," The guy behind the bar just nodded and started working on my drink. I didn't even look at him when he did so, because all I could watch at that moment was Nijiro. Nijiro, who was sitting next to me in a bar, drinking from my glass and watching the guy, controlling what he put in my drink.

"You're too cute," I muttered, placing my head on the bar, still watching him. He turned his head to me, taking another sip of my - now his - drink with a smile on his face.

"And you're drunk," He commented and I just slightly nodded.

"I am," I agreed, "But that doesn't change the fact you're cute." I added and saw him hide his smile behind the glass. "The more I look at you the more I like you," I muttered when I got my new drink.

"I know you do," He answered. Of course he does. How could I not after all. "You were the fan asking if I would date you after all"

"I didn't..." I started, but posed in the middle of the sentence. So he was saying he would date me?

"Drink up, you should go home. I already called you a taxi when I got here."

"I didn't text you to go home right away!" I argued right after.

"That's why I ordered you one last drink," he explained. "It's late and you're drunk, come on." he reminded me.

I drank up my whole drink muttering a "fuck you" and then I stood up. "Fine, let's go," I said irritated and he just rolled his eyes, standing up right after taking out his wallet.