"She paints a girl eating some seaweed soups and that girl specifically have some bangs.. She paints that same art everyday while singing classic happy songs.. " well that's definitely me but why?

"What are you trying to say?" I asked and Jisoo smacked my forehead..

"You're a little slow are you? " she chuckled and I whined..

"Just tell me please" I begged..

"It means that Jennie is always happier when she's with you.. She had grown to like you Lisa.. And who ever Jennie likes, I like them too.. I'm glad that you are my sisters friend" she said with a warm smile.. Why does this seem to be emotional?

"But she pushed me away.. I don't think she still wants me in her life anymore" I looked down.. Feeling hurt..

"She's happy with you Lisa. That's all that I'm going to say.. It's all up to you.. " Jisoo tapped my shoulders before leaving the rooftop..

I was left there standing confuse..

She's happy with me?

________

Jennie Kim

This hospital room feels so lonely.. I have been painting for a while now.. I think I painted hundreds of flowers already yet I'm still bored..

I am doing the same exact things for the last 2 days and I think I might die because of boredom than cancer.. There is nothing so much fun in here and I don't even have some people to talk to..

Sure Jisoo and Rosie visits me often but how about the time that they're not here because they have school, classes? I'm sitting here alone looking at the white ceiling with white walls.. Everything is white which makes it more boring.. I can't even watch some movie or something since the doctor prohibited me from any kinds of screen..

I hate this... This sucks for real..

And then my stomach growls.. I'm hungry and Jisoo unnie is not even here yet.. She's suppose to be bringing me some lunch and it's 12:30 already.. Where is she?!

I am so hungry and I think I can't wait anymore so I tried getting up from my bed so I can get my own food by myself.. I know I'm not yet allowed to stand up or something because of my medicines but I am just really hungry right now..

I sat up on my bed and stretched my legs then I held and supported myself using the dextrose stand but as soon as my feet touched the ground.. I felt the cold floor and my whole damn legs felt jelly that it's impossible for me to stand up..

I find myself almost falling and even hitting my head to my own bed but someone just caught me in time. A huge hand was holding me firmly on my waist as she connected our body together to prevent myself from falling anywhere...

It was like a scene in a cheesy romantic movie where the leading man catches the leading lady... I never was a fan of those scenes but being in a situation like this makes me go insane.