author's note

So hey guys IM BACKKK. Jeez . I've been on a long hiatus for like 6 months now, whatever. A lot of stuff happened in my life and now that I'm finally sure I have time to be constantly updating this story, I decided to finish it. All this time I haven't stopped writing, I just write stuff on my I.J related to thebook and stuff, so now I can develop them and create chapters based off them.

Alright so I'm currently writing the first official chapter of Autumn Leaves, and I can pretty much say that I'm happy with what I wrote so far, hope you guys will like it too. I don't know when exactly it will be put up here, but I reckon it will be sometime within this week. I also wanted to let you know that this story will be very different. I'm planning on making it more mature and stuff, so it may tackle some topics you might be uncomfortable with, such as: depression, morbid thoughts, suicidal behaviour, drug use, alcohol, sex...... It's what I want my story to be like, I'm trying to send a message and trying to challenge myself at the same to see if I'm able to write something worth reading actually. Anyway, now that you are warned, you know exactly what this story will include.

Also a few things I need to say about the chapters. I try to make them long, I really do cause I just I mean I like long chapters with details and stuff, so that's my goal. And at the begining of every chapter I'll have like a little side note kind of thing that will have some info about the story altogether, or just me or facts about characters and stuff. I hughly suggest you read the note before, it contains great info. Also I will have a song sorta based off the chapter's events or vibe you know, like something that I feel like it would go well with the chapter's contents, that will be on the multimedia and you can listen to it while reading just so it will give you a good effect. There will also be a pic or a gif with every chapter, that represents a certain part of the chapter, or an event that will occur. It will whether be Caleb or Angel usually since they're the top important characters in this fic. But more great and important characters may appear and so ..... 

That's all so far, so expect a new chapter some time soon, love you all xx