♥Chapter 24

Start bij het begin

                Moving my hands to the back of his neck, I pushed his head down to meet mine, his lips covering mine. As his lips expertly kissed my own, I couldnt help but nibble on his bottom lip and suck it a little, causing him to moan. I couldnt help the smile that sprung on my face, I was glad I had an effect on him. He carried on kissing me, his lips giving more pressure to my lips as our kiss got more passionate and needy. His tongue traced the line between my two lips, automatically giving into him. His tongue massaged my own; making me feel even hotter if that was indeed possible. 

                Deciding to take the lead, and for Justin to think he didn't have complete control, even if he did, I pushed back on him slightly, which he obeyed laying on the bed giving me access to straddle him. My lips returned to his hungrily, and he kissed mine with more passion again. With the current position, I could easily feel his hard on, giving me a deep desire I didn't know I had in me. I found by moving my hips, I could rub myself against his lower area, giving me a couple seconds of pleasure before the desire came back twice as strong as before. I rolled my hips against him again, causing his own hips to buck underneath me by accident, and for me to moan against his lips at the feeling.

                This was all new to me, I had read a few books now and then but this feeling was amazing. It was like shots of pleasure shooting through my body in random directions reaching to the end of my fingertips for just a few seconds before I needed more. As both of our breathing got heavier, with both of us moaning and his hips bucking against mine I rolled my hips faster, sending the shots of pleasure through me more often. Justin's hands traveled downwards slowly, causing a trail of goosebumps on the side of my body. I shivered at the feel of it. As Justin's hands placed on my ass, something interrupted us.

"Its always a good time!"...

                The lyrics blasted off his iPhone. Too quickly, he pushed me off him lightly, so I rolled off him and onto the side of the bed. I sat up confused, as I watched him pick up his phone and read the Caller ID. He sighed and rejected the call. Only as he put it down again, I saw the glimpse of 'Scooter' written across it. Justin's body was now tense, and not only that the atmosphere in the room started to tense too. Justin sat on the edge of the bed now, looking out the window at the amazing view instead of me. I felt embarrassed, a hot flush burned my cheeks as I remembered what I was doing just a few moments ago. My hands were shaking a little, but I didn't realise until I pushed some of my hair back due to the awkwardness. 

                Did he not enjoy that? I mean, that was probably the best feeling I had ever felt, but I'm guessing to the fact that his eyes avoiding me and his body language that maybe he regretted not stopping me. I felt so embarrassed, my belly twisting into knots as I sat there trying not to figit. Not being able to handle it any longer, I reached out and touched his back in what I hoped a sympathetic gesture, but Justin flinched back from my touch. I jumped back too, also surprised. Did he hate me now? I couldn't hold it in any longer, I could feel my eyes getting watery. Picking up my suitcase, I dragged it into the en suite and turned the jet shower on and stripped my clothes. Stepping into the cool water, I let my tears fall mixing in with the water.

                Have I made the biggest mistake in my life? I've ran off to another country, in another continent, with a boy who I'm madly in love with, only with that incident moments ago it seemed if he doesnt even feel half for what I feel for him. I let the never stopping tears run down my face, not bothering to try and stop them. What happens if I got out of the shower and Justin's gone? What happens if he's actually left me in London, all alone?

                 With that thought scaring me, I jumped out of the shower much quicker than I first intended to and put my pyjamas on over my still damp body. My pyjamas probably weren't the best for this country, I mean, I didn't realise how much colder England was. It was always raining. I had my shorts and a tee, but at least once I got under the covers I'd be fine. I put my head upside down and put my damp curly hair into a messy bun on the top of my head. Before stepping out of the bathroom, I felt my stomach twist into an uncomfortable knot with the anticipation of seeing Justin. Did he hate me for making him leave? Maybe he did want the fame after all.