Jimin walks closer to her and sits beside. He was reasonably tired as well as a bit of guilt. It's somehow her voice that pulled him off duty and got him thinking and thinking. "How does she know my name?" The more he asked himself, more clueless he felt.

It was when Jimin almost moved his hands to move those strands of hair away from her face, Yoongi walks in.

"What are you doing Park Jimin?" His voice firm and loud enough to startle him. It wasn't the brotherly side of him, but he stepped forward as a leader.

There was no explanation to give Yoongi and Jimin was ready to tell everything to him.

"She knows me." He said

'she knows you? How?"

"She called my name."

"So?" Yoongi gives a foolish smile.
"Everyone knows us. The police have been chasing us for years. Wouldn't public know us?"

"HYUNG!!! The public and police knows us, but do they know you are MIN Yoongi and I'm PARK Jimin?" He said angrily.

Yoongi turns the dim lights on, just that he can see Jimin's face.

"Jimin_ah!"
"She must have listened us calling and even if she knew you, why don't you remember who she is?" Yoongi interrogates him

He had no answers. After all if she knew, why can't he remember her? There was no way Jimin had any kind of memory loss nor he had lived away from this crew.

"I might go mad!!! What do I do?" Jimin cried in frustration.

Yoongi held him by his arms and pulls him close, cupping his cheeks he says, "It's alright, you are just tired. You aren't doing any wrong on anybody you know. You and I, we will be alright and so as Hoseok."

Jimin looked at Yoongi tearfully as he heard Hoseok's name again.

Yoongi adds on, "I just heard from the hospital where he is being treated. That little is alright. Hoseok is alright. Now get up, you need to go to bed. You are off duty for today."

He drags Jimin off from the floor to stand on his feet and slightly pushes him forward towards the door. Jimin turns back to him and then at her and leaves quietly brushing his hair backwards in frustration.

Yoongi sighs heavily looking at D. "What sort of woman are you? You trouble us even when you are unconscious." He paused

He looks around the room still seated. There were things dumped and the room is slightly getting stink.

"You would probably complain about this first as you wake up, but I can't dirty my hands like this."
"Wait? I am doing dirty deeds so far. Abducting and torturing people, and that can't be dirty when those people actually deserved. But for you, I don't know if you deserve all these. What's your deal with Yeji?" He asked her as if she is still awake.

Poor Yoongi, little does he knows what D means to him? Though he is in different world from where he had met D and fell in love, doesn't mean he can act as a different person. And thing that makes it more complicated is D who has the memories of those days. She clearly knows what Yoongi means to her and Jimin. She knows everything and accepting this part of reality makes it hard for her to endure.

When he was done talking to her, he stood up and was about to leave but, stops as he hears a cellphone ring. He almost scanned the room with that sight of his focusing on the direction of sound. He walked towards it, closer to her actually when he realised that the cellphone was in her blue trouser pocket.

Though he was The Cruel King, Min Yoongi of Joseon dynasty, he still backed up from touching a woman. But he did walk close to her, his hands almost reaching out to her trouser pocket.

In the mean time when he was almost there, the door creaks and a young lady walks in with a pair of clothes folded in her hands.

Yoongi flinched up from there and turned towards her as if nothing happened.
"Hey there... Yasmin. What's up?"

"What were you trying to do?" Asks Yasmin examining him.

Yoongi nods. "Nothing..."

The cellphone rings again and both move their sight towards D.
"I see... That's the problem. It's in her trousers."

Yoongi sighed. "You came here as angel. Who sent you on time?"

"Your beloved Park Jimin." She says as she pulls the phone out from D's pocket.

"He can't just simply rest." Yoongi mutters to himself

Extending the phone out to Yoongi, she asks, "Are you going to receive or should I?"

Yoongi snatches the phone from her and says, "Who are you going to speak to? Her kindergarten teacher?"

He picks up the call botherlessly. And interrogates the person other side. He knew what kind of phone call that was and he had great calculation of time. So when the team was almost about to reach out the exact location, he hang up the call challenging.

"Very determined. Huh?" Yasmin begins
"Is she going to end up locked like that another woman?"

Yoongi sighs. " I have no idea."

Yasmin is barely like her elder sister Yeji who has made her own clan and caused chaos in the city. Though they are sisters, Yasmin was never forced to join hands with them, but Yasmin occasionally did go to her and helped in the hospitality of her prisoners. In this way, she knew what kind of business her Sister does.

"You know she is going out of line with last prisoner and this one?" She asks him.

Yoongi was clueless of this.
"What are you talking about?"

"You don't know? How much of these are you not aware of?" She questions him

"The another prisoner on board. Where is she?" Yoongi asks, eagerly wanting to pay a visit there too

Yasmin thought for a while before answering him.
"I have a feeling that these two are of more value to her. You should keep these two with you in order to leave you and Jimin out of this mess. Do you understand now?"

Yoongi smirks. "I know already. This one in particular is very important to me." He says looking at D.

"Now... Tell me where she is i will go see her myself and meanwhile take care of this one. She must be high on anesthesia."

Yoongi dashes off the room without pacing down for a second. Yasmin was about to add something to his words, but he had already walked out.